You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

sky poker's mechanics

edited September 2010 in Area 51
right i am not gonna cry or moan but this just happens way to often
i know i was in preflop with the big blind and he had every right to call but to win i dunno sky poker's mechanics makes me want to leave the site a lot of the time
rkeogh Small blind  400.00 400.00 16050.00
Leyster Big blind  590.00 990.00 0.00
  Your hole cards

stefan1986 Fold     
deepboy Fold     
rkeogh Call  400.00 1390.00 15650.00
rkeogh Unmatched bet  210.00 1180.00 15860.00
rkeogh Show

Leyster Show

Flop

• Q
  • J

Turn

River

rkeogh Win Straight to the 6 1180.00  17040.00

Comments

• edited September 2010
    easiest call he'll ever have to make IMO
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: sky poker's mechanics:
    easiest call he'll ever have to make
    Posted by Quietman
    i know that i have said that but those last two card are a 1 in 169 chance and when my aces constantly get beat by 2 and 7's and j,3's its ridiculous
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to sky poker's mechanics:
    right i am not gonna cry or moan but this just happens way to often i know i was in preflop with the big blind and he had every right to call but to win i dunno sky poker's mechanics makes me want to leave the site a lot of the time rkeogh Small blind   400.00 400.00 16050.00 Leyster Big blind   590.00 990.00 0.00   Your hole cards 9 9       stefan1986 Fold         deepboy Fold         rkeogh Call   400.00 1390.00 15650.00 rkeogh Unmatched bet   210.00 1180.00 15860.00 rkeogh Show 2 5       Leyster Show 9 9       Flop     Q 3 J       Turn     6       River     4       rkeogh Win Straight to the 6 1180.00   17040.00
    Posted by Leyster
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Whats with all these "bad beat" threads all of a sudden!?

It's got nothing to do with Sky Poker's mechanics, it is called poker, its a game of cards involving luck. Your opponant got lucky this time (and other times), big deal.

Maybe Fr4nk would kindly start a "bad beat" helpline. Call Fr4nk 0898 BAD BEAT (0898 223 2328)

• edited September 2010
    Hoggers again. He must have been in a really bad mood last night.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to sky poker's mechanics : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Whats with all these "bad beat" threads all of a sudden!? It's got nothing to do with Sky Poker's mechanics, it is called poker, its a game of cards involving luck. Your opponant got lucky this time (and other times), big deal. Maybe Fr4nk would kindly start a "bad beat" helpline. Call Fr4nk 0898 BAD BEAT (0898 223 2328)
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Why do you go to area 51??
    I thought it was set up for people to moan about
    bad beats,the site,whatever to take them away
    from the general poker chat so people who don't 
    want to read them don't have to.
    Yet you comment on every one saying how sick and tired you
    are of reading them!!!

Do you have nothing better to do,or are you just
    attention seeking,a cry for help perhaps??

JUST DON'T READ THEM,I REALLY DON'T THINK
    THE OP IS INTERESTED IN YOUR OPINION.
  • edited September 2010
    LOL, Sundays are the new Friday and Saturday night.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: sky poker's mechanics : Why do you go to area 51?? I thought it was set up for people to moan about bad beats,the site,whatever to take them away from the general poker chat so people who don't  want to read them don't have to. Yet you comment on every one saying how sick and tired you are of reading them!!! Do you have nothing better to do,or are you just attention seeking,a cry for help perhaps?? JUST DON'T READ THEM,I REALLY DON'T THINK THE OP IS INTERESTED IN YOUR OPINION.
    Posted by igimc
    My original post was in general poker chat and then moved to Area 51.

And i am only here to reply to your comments, i very rarely visit this part of the forum. If i had my way it wouldnt exist, and anyone that whinged about bad beats contantly would be made to do community service or something.

If they are in general chat, i have no choice to read them because i read every thread in that section.

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: sky poker's mechanics : My original post was in general poker chat and then moved to Area 51. And i am only here to reply to your comments, i very rarely visit this part of the forum. If i had my way it wouldnt exist, and anyone that whinged about bad beats contantly would be made to do community service or something. If they are in general chat, i have no choice to read them because i read every thread in that section.
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Lol ok fair enough on the op being in poker chat.
    But i don't see anything wrong with people posting
    or moaning about bad beats,it can be a release mechanism.
    You don't have to read or comment on every one.
    And i think you may visit ares 51 more than you like to admit,
    about half an hour after my post you responded!!
    coincidence? don't believe in them LOL.
    thx
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: sky poker's mechanics : Lol ok fair enough on the op being in poker chat. But i don't see anything wrong with people posting or moaning about bad beats,it can be a release mechanism. You don't have to read or comment on every one. And i think you may visit ares 51 more than you like to admit, about half an hour after my post you responded!! coincidence? don't believe in them LOL. thx
    Posted by igimc
    I dont comment on every one, It just happened that today i that i read one too many bad beat story in general chat and had had enough!!!

I check to see if my posts have had responses between hands, its quite normal when you are a regular forum member.

If people want to whinge fair enough, but its not a good habit to get into when playing poker. It is negative, and to win, we have to be positive.
  • edited September 2010

Right cmon dohhhhhhh back me up man and tell hoggers that me and you luv  reading .........................

BAD BEATS

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: sky poker's mechanics : I dont comment on every one, It just happened that today i that i read one too many bad beat story in general chat and had had enough!!! I check to see if my posts have had responses between hands, its quite normal when you are a regular forum member. If people want to whinge fair enough, but its not a good habit to get into when playing poker. It is negative, and to win, we have to be positive.
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    gregg i think you deserve a bankroll boost...