You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

obviously,of course

edited September 2010 in Area 51
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
leolion Small blind  150.00 150.00 2095.00
alfies3727 Big blind  300.00 450.00 2042.50
  Your hole cards
  • A
  • K

woodsie48 Fold     
Beerad Call  300.00 750.00 4072.50
ITFC-ROSS Fold     
ROSEYELLOW All-in  2555.00 3305.00 0.00
leolion Fold     
alfies3727 Fold     
Beerad Call  2255.00 5560.00 1817.50
Beerad Show
  • A
  • J

ROSEYELLOW Show
  • A
  • K

Flop

• J
  • K
  • J

Turn

River

Beerad Win Three Jacks 5560.00  7377.50

Comments

• edited September 2010
    its getting beyond now sky ,,,
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to obviously,of course:
    Player Action Cards Amount Pot Balance leolion Small blind   150.00 150.00 2095.00 alfies3727 Big blind   300.00 450.00 2042.50   Your hole cards A K       woodsie48 Fold         Beerad Call   300.00 750.00 4072.50 ITFC-ROSS Fold         ROSEYELLOW All-in   2555.00 3305.00 0.00 leolion Fold         alfies3727 Fold         Beerad Call   2255.00 5560.00 1817.50 Beerad Show A J       ROSEYELLOW Show A K       Flop     J K J       Turn     10       River     2       Beerad Win Three Jacks 5560.00   7377.50
    Posted by ROSEYELLOW
    Ha the dreaded RNG strikes again!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: obviously,of course:
    In Response to obviously,of course : Ha the dreaded RNG strikes again!
    Posted by FR4NK
    You should read "CARROTS AND SUCKERS"
  • edited September 2010
    you two would make a great couple..................................

• edited September 2010
    Hi Rose

Pre flop the odds were as follows. AJ will win 23% of the time, AK will win 72% of the time. The remaining 5% of the time it will be a split pot.

So 28 times out of 100 the AK will not win the hand overall.

This is super standard in poker. I do not know why you feel the need to post such a standard hand. We all win and lose these sort of hands all the time.

Its just not interesting, sorry.
  • edited September 2010

theres no doubt in my mind that sky are controlling the rng ,they decide who wins or loses ,,,,,,,first time depositors run like gods in the open ,3rd for 300 odd quid to get them hooked ,,,,,,,,,,,,a guy posted on here not so long back ,ive gone busto ,cant deposit for months ,,,next thing he wins the primo ,,,,,you only have too look how many conspiracy theory's there are in area 51 ,far too many ,,are we all wrong ???           im confident that something is going on behind the scenes here ,I AM CONFIDENT,and im sure that the tikay lovers will come on here and say its variance ,well im sorry but ur so called variance does NOT even itself out ,and u wont get the chance too either im off for good .........i hope they get caught ,and fined too the hilt ,,,,because this site is BENT ,and they ARE  in control of who wins and who loses......

• edited September 2010
    Hi Rose Pre flop the odds were as follows. AJ will win 23% of the time, AK will win 72% of the time. The remaining 5% of the time it will be a split pot. So 28 times out of 100 the AK will not win the hand overall. This is super standard in poker. I do not know why you feel the need to post such a standard hand. We all win and lose these sort of hands all the time. Its just not interesting, sorry.
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    I DONT CARE ANYWAY
  • edited September 2010
    theres no doubt in my mind that sky are controlling the rng ,they decide who wins or loses ,,,,,,,first time depositors run like gods in the open ,3rd for 300 odd quid to get them hooked ,,,,,,,,,,,,a guy posted on here not so long back ,ive gone busto ,cant deposit for months ,,,next thing he wins the primo ,,,,,you only have too look how many conspiracy theory's there are in area 51 ,far too many ,,are we all wrong ???           im confident that something is going on behind the scenes here ,I AM CONFIDENT,and im sure that the tikay lovers will come on here and say its variance ,well im sorry but ur so called variance does NOT even itself out ,and u wont get the chance too either im off for good .........i hope they get caught ,and fined too the hilt ,,,,because this site is BENT ,and they ARE  in control of who wins and who loses......
    Posted by ROSEYELLOW
    pure garbage, i wish you would leave then. I wouldnt want to play on a site that i was sure was bent.

so cherio then, but of course you wont leave obv

• edited September 2010
    Greg Hogg designs the software RY. He's set you up.
  • edited September 2010
    YAWN, last night played home game got all in with set of 3s deepstack on the flop. my opponent held kings, guess what comes on the river King so not just on here you lot wanna  chill out happens on all poker sites, its a random geneerator and happens just as often live unfortunately doesn't always go to plan but thats the fun of the game deal with it or dont play simple!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: obviously,of course : pure garbage, i wish you would leave then. I wouldnt want to play on a site that i was sure was bent. so cherio then, but of course you wont leave obv
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    +1
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: obviously,of course : pure garbage, i wish you would leave then. I wouldnt want to play on a site that i was sure was bent. so cherio then, but of course you wont leave obv
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Hoggers for the win!!!
  • edited September 2010

HOGGERS 1

ROSEYELLOW 0

ANY TIME ADDED ON?

• edited September 2010
    two minutes (or should that be too minutes ;0)