You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PLAYING ON-LINE POKER!

edited September 2010 in Poker Chat
Ive had a good ol rant about softwhare and RNG! And how you lot think im deluded! I will go on being deluded! ..You dont have to worry about that! Poker sites have that worry!

There are or were about 1500 online poker sites, and i have downloaded about 250 over the yrs!... Out of that 1500 a very high percentage are powered by the same softwhare! So effectively you are playing a on a poker platform! Some sites are powered by their own softwhare and ..or have bought thier own softwhare!

Anyway, i feel that if you are going to play on-line poker ...you have to chose 1 of those sites! Then we come to what site and why?

I have found a site that i can play on tottaly free! This site runs freerolls 24/7 and they are REALLY free! I have cashed out $115:00 (£75:00) and am now building another $115:00 ..I have never put 1 cent on this site! Although im offered a staggering $25:00 for a $5:00 deposit! Thats 400%....

The site has an amazing 5000 points freeroll several times a day...BIG DEAL you might say! But having built up 2500 points already ...and its only 137.5 points to do the 18 seat $9:00 mini tourny ....So easy to make cash quickly on that site!

The cheapest byin is only 5c...(3p) and that i can earn in minits ...They do a treble up ...5c byin...top 6 treble up!

Add to that the mini freeroll tables 10c ....free to enter top 3 win 2c 3c 5c respectively! The list is endless...freeroll satalites into the weekly $2500 buck! The site has a lot of traffic...what sky has in peek hours this site has in at 3:00 am!

This is amazing ...freerolls ...if you are sat out for 6 mins,,...ya booted out ...so 1000 seats usually become 500 seats in 6 mins!

So ...why would i want to play on SKY POKER...the answer is i dont ...im playing THERE while im HERE !!!
There are many more ....to many to mention!

I will not mention the site.....But will leave a criptic clue!

EVER THOUGHT THAT PLAYING POKER ONLINE IS FUTILE TO SOME YET BENIFITS A FEW...SO I. REST MY CASE!

Frank!

Comments