You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Last nights primo.

edited September 2010 in Poker Chat

Went out, so missed it, and I had a hand covered in the clinic section.

Saw there was a primo repeat this morning, but it's one from ages ago - why?

Did anyone see my hand? if so can they tell me what the villain was holding when he bet pot into me on the flop?

Thanx.

Comments

• edited September 2010
    They showed your hand but I don't think they showed the Villains hand m8 - Ed only discussed what he would do i that position etc
  • edited September 2010

Nooooooooooooooooooo Im sure they had the hand ID???????

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Im gutted, rly rly rly wanted to know.

Thanx Dyl.
  • edited September 2010
    The whole point of the clinic is to look for constructive feedback on how you played the hand. In my opinion, its point isn't to just let you know what your opponent was holding, as a means of satiating your curiosity, which is what some people seem to use it for. Surely it's the villain's perogative to decide whether or not he wants to show you?! Just a thought :-)
  • edited September 2010
    yea the 66 hand?  they put up your post/discussed the replies etc but no holding was shown
  • edited September 2010

I didn't request the hand be shown on the clinic, it was pre selected and the people who run the show asked me if they cud show it. 

I asked for it to be shown firstly on Thursday, and then Saturday, but both times was told it was being saved for/shown on Sunday.....

Nvm.
  • edited September 2010
    Ed said he would shove due to what you both had behind, said usually between call or re-raise shove

he does not like betting so much pre, didn't say any pros for folding either matey

didn't show the villains hand just went through your post