You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PLAYING ON-LINE POKER!

edited September 2010 in Area 51
Ive had a good ol rant about softwhare and RNG! And how you lot think im deluded! I will go on being deluded! ..You dont have to worry about that! Poker sites have that worry!

There are or were about 1500 online poker sites, and i have downloaded about 250 over the yrs!... Out of that 1500 a very high percentage are powered by the same softwhare! So effectively you are playing a on a poker platform! Some sites are powered by their own softwhare and ..or have bought thier own softwhare!

Anyway, i feel that if you are going to play on-line poker ...you have to chose 1 of those sites! Then we come to what site and why?

I have found a site that i can play on tottaly free! This site runs freerolls 24/7 and they are REALLY free! I have cashed out $115:00 (£75:00) and am now building another $115:00 ..I have never put 1 cent on this site! Although im offered a staggering $25:00 for a $5:00 deposit! Thats 400%....

The site has an amazing 5000 points freeroll several times a day...BIG DEAL you might say! But having built up 2500 points already ...and its only 137.5 points to do the 18 seat $9:00 mini tourny ....So easy to make cash quickly on that site!

The cheapest byin is only 5c...(3p) and that i can earn in minits ...They do a treble up ...5c byin...top 6 treble up!

Add to that the mini freeroll tables 10c ....free to enter top 3 win 2c 3c 5c respectively! The list is endless...freeroll satalites into the weekly $2500 buck! The site has a lot of traffic...what sky has in peek hours this site has in at 3:00 am!

This is amazing ...freerolls ...if you are sat out for 6 mins,,...ya booted out ...so 1000 seats usually become 500 seats in 6 mins!

So ...why would i want to play on SKY POKER...the answer is i dont ...im playing THERE while im HERE !!!
There are many more ....to many to mention!

I will not mention the site.....But will leave a criptic clue!

EVER THOUGHT THAT PLAYING POKER ONLINE IS FUTILE TO SOME YET BENIFITS A FEW...SO I. REST MY CASE!

Frank!

Comments

• edited September 2010
    I luv ure threads mate please keep postin em,dav
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: PLAYING ON-LINE POKER!:
    I luv ure threads mate please keep postin em,dav
    Posted by dav1964
    Will do....until im "CORKED" They slap a cork in my gob...."chat banned"...lol I scare them i think! "SKY POKER" stabbed me in the back 2 yrs ago ...i kept the knife! Thought it may come in handy 1 day!
  • edited September 2010
    Frank,

Check your pm's m8

Steve
  • edited September 2010
    fr4nk i bet you are one of those people who thinks the twin towers weren't destroyed by bin ladens terrorists but in fact by the us government lol.
  • edited September 2010
    fr4nk i bet you are one of those people who thinks the twin towers weren't destroyed by bin ladens terrorists but in fact by the us government lol.
    Posted by donkeyplop
    Dont be daft ...i watched that LIVE ....i knew when the 2nd aircraft hit, it was bull! NEW YORK,  THE PENTAGON and FORT KNOX ...are the most protected air spaces in the world!

As soon as that 1st jet went off course and towards MANHATTEN.....There would have been F15s al over the place They left it 3o mins before any took off!....

But the most ridiculous thing is the BBC ...who reported that building 7 has just collapsed 20 mins before it did! That building was DEF a controlled demolisihion!

Dont think im stupid...just think of me as daft! My wife and thinks im both ....but they are just deluded!
  • edited September 2010
    Frank, Check your pm's m8 Steve
    Posted by bigbiker22
    What are they ...since im a pc duck brain!
  • edited September 2010
    blimey you do love a conspiracy theory dont you  :)
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to PLAYING ON-LINE POKER!:
    Ive had a good ol rant about softwhare and RNG! And how you lot think im deluded! I will go on being deluded! ..You dont have to worry about that! Poker sites have that worry! There are or were about 1500 online poker sites, and i have downloaded about 250 over the yrs!... Out of that 1500 a very high percentage are powered by the same softwhare! So effectively you are playing a on a poker platform! Some sites are powered by their own softwhare and ..or have bought thier own softwhare! Anyway, i feel that if you are going to play on-line poker ...you have to chose 1 of those sites! Then we come to what site and why? I have found a site that i can play on tottaly free! This site runs freerolls 24/7 and they are REALLY free! I have cashed out $115:00 (£75:00) and am now building another $115:00 ..I have never put 1 cent on this site! Although im offered a staggering $25:00 for a $5:00 deposit! Thats 400%.... The site has an amazing 5000 points freeroll several times a day...BIG DEAL you might say! But having built up 2500 points already ...and its only 137.5 points to do the 18 seat $9:00 mini tourny ....So easy to make cash quickly on that site! The cheapest byin is only 5c...(3p) and that i can earn in minits ...They do a treble up ...5c byin...top 6 treble up! Add to that the mini freeroll tables 10c ....free to enter top 3 win 2c 3c 5c respectively! The list is endless...freeroll satalites into the weekly $2500 buck! The site has a lot of traffic...what sky has in peek hours this site has in at 3:00 am! This is amazing ...freerolls ...if you are sat out for 6 mins,,...ya booted out ...so 1000 seats usually become 500 seats in 6 mins! So ...why would i want to play on SKY POKER...the answer is i dont ...im playing THERE while im HERE !!! There are many more ....to many to mention! I will not mention the site.....But will leave a criptic clue! EVER THOUGHT THAT PLAYING POKER ONLINE IS FUTILE TO SOME YET BENIFITS A FEW...SO I. REST MY CASE! Frank!
    Posted by FR4NK
    WHAT WILL INTREST the layers that go on the high byin tables will be intrested in this !
    I watched a $20 - $40 table the other day ...NOT 1 preflop reraise...not 1 post flop raise ...all flat callers! Oh and all cash out cheques are issued from a UK BANK!

OH SHASTER ... NO RHUME TO  MOVE UP HERE! BUT ITS VERY COLD AT THIS ALTITUDE! Another clue!

I will get to my e-mails later ...How the heel do you lot get my e-mail address..thats worrying!
  • edited September 2010
    Posted by bigbiker22
    Im happy to do that ...once i know how...im really stupid !
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: PLAYING ON-LINE POKER! : Im happy to do that ...once i know how...im really stupid !
    Posted by FR4NK

click on my profile at the top of the page..................
  • edited September 2010
    blimey you do love a conspiracy theory dont you  :)
    Posted by donkeyplop
    Is it a conspricy or thruth .....yeah like we landed on the moon....The  things that  not one person has mentioned is this about the moonlandings!

THE PHOTOGRAPHS
    The camera should have been CLOAKED in 6" thick lead all the way round!

THE TEMPRETURE ON THE MOONS SURFACE!
    Its -270c on the DARK SIDE OF THE MOON and + 256c on the side facing us and the sun!
    Back in 69....CLELLULOID film could opporate in - 20c or + 40c ...the emulsions on the film would have degraded so much it would be rendered useless!

Or perhaps that bloody thing on their backs was a BOILER!

Where on earth did they get that buggy from.....there is no damm room for it....

SAY NO MORE! ..hint hint nudge nudge! lol
  • edited September 2010
    Posted by bigbiker22
    I have ...when my son gets home ill get him to send you the relevant info ...gl !
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: PLAYING ON-LINE POKER! : Dont be daft ...i watched that LIVE ....i knew when the 2nd aircraft hit, it was bull! NEW YORK,  THE PENTAGON and FORT KNOX ...are the most protected air spaces in the world! As soon as that 1st jet went off course and towards MANHATTEN.....There would have been F15s al over the place They left it 3o mins before any took off!.... But the most ridiculous thing is the BBC ...who reported that building 7 has just collapsed 20 mins before it did! That building was DEF a controlled demolisihion! Dont think im stupid...just think of me as daft! My wife and thinks im both ....but they are just deluded!
    Posted by FR4NK

lol!

i guess you have watched the documentary loose change about 9/11 then!!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: PLAYING ON-LINE POKER! : lol! i guess you have watched the documentary loose change about 9/11 then!!
    Posted by donkeyplop
    God ...ya go  at me dont you ....i knew long b4 you did and that doc coming out ....you really think i am ( . ) dont you ....Dont be a ( . ) yaself ...take a chill pill, or the nexed time you have "sex" try it with a woman ...you may get to like it!
  • edited September 2010
    Go Frank!

Moon-landings are definitely suspect. I'm old enough to have watched the landing live and remember Neil Armstrong walking down that ladder. At the time I wondered who was down there filming it if he was the first man to set foot on the moon.

As far as the poker sites go, you are sort of right that a lot of them are the same. Individual sites are known as skins. Any number of skins can be part of a cage, and there may be more than one cage running a software version of online poker. So if you play on most sites you will be playing the same games as players who joined another site. For example Titan and VC poker are different skins using the same software, playing the same games as each other and a number of other sites. There is nothing unusual or underhanded in this. Many blue chip companies have their own sites which are skins off a particular software.

Sky is in a very small minority in as much as it is unique by being free-standing. It's also unique in allowing members to speculate as to the integrity of the software/RNG without censorship. Posts may be moved to area51, but that's what it's there for. Area51 isn't such a bad place ........ some of us have resided here for years.

Keep 'em coming Fr4nk ....... it's all good stuff.
  • edited September 2010
    Frank, have you seen the other conspiracy doc unfastened coins? It's about Titanic. (Youtube vid, opens in new window).
  • edited September 2010
    Frank, have you seen the other conspiracy doc unfastened coins ? It's about Titanic. (Youtube vid, opens in new window).
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Ive already reserched this area ...its possible ...apparently that the titanic was an insurance fraud...i dont want you lot to think im a conspiricy theorist ...im not ..im just a realist really! But in a fake sort of way ...lol
  • edited September 2010
    Go Frank! Moon-landings are definitely suspect. I'm old enough to have watched the landing live and remember Neil Armstrong walking down that ladder. At the time I wondered who was down there filming it if he was the first man to set foot on the moon. As far as the poker sites go, you are sort of right that a lot of them are the same. Individual sites are known as skins. Any number of skins can be part of a cage, and there may be more than one cage running a software version of online poker. So if you play on most sites you will be playing the same games as players who joined another site. For example Titan and VC poker are different skins using the same software, playing the same games as each other and a number of other sites. There is nothing unusual or underhanded in this. Many blue chip companies have their own sites which are skins off a particular software. Sky is in a very small minority in as much as it is unique by being free-standing. It's also unique in allowing members to speculate as to the integrity of the software/RNG without censorship. Posts may be moved to area51, but that's what it's there for. Area51 isn't such a bad place ........ some of us have resided here for years. Keep 'em coming Fr4nk ....... it's all good stuff.
    Posted by elsadog
    Yes....i know a lot more than i let on ....Having a relation thats involved with writing and coding poker softwhare ..i darnt say everything i know!
    I also watched the moon landings...as im approaching 58yrs...
    As for sky letting me waffle on about rng ...i was suprised!..
    I know about skins...and the place i play is an "in house" stand alone site 2 ....The thing thats different ...in peek hours there are 50,000 plus online
    Sky has only a 10th of that....why is this....simple ...sky is junk ...pour graffs...flash player! And really designed for the presenters to also waffle about poker ...just not ONLINE poker!

Im currently working closely with a softwhare engineer ...we are trying to create out own rng!...Its proving very difficult...but we are getting there slowly ...We think we have found a way of electronic rng ....thats not TRUE RNG ...but a dam site closer to it that conventional rng ...This means we wont make as much profit ...but will be designing a site for the players not for big wigs to fill their wallets ... We will still make a healthy income all the same!

If we can pull it off that is ...
    I feel after 30 yrs of playing poker and 10 online poker...that i know what WE PLAYERS REALLY WANT ...Thats my aim! Im sick of sites that dont seem to have any idear! ....I could elaberate more but i wont ..as this will give a few secrets away!

Frank!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: PLAYING ON-LINE POKER! : God ...ya go  at me dont you ....i knew long b4 you did and that doc coming out ....you really think i am ( . ) dont you ....Dont be a ( . ) yaself ...take a chill pill, or the nexed time you have "sex" try it with a woman ...you may get to like it!
    Posted by FR4NK
    you claim to be a 56 year old man and you resort to making gay jokes.

and yes i think you are nuts.

personally i think you are an 18 year old keyboard warrior.

if your not then you are king of the windups lol.
  • edited September 2010
    Who shot JFK Fr4nk?
  • edited September 2010
    Posted by donkeyplop

i actually think the US goverment done it, watch 'Zeitgeist'

...just my 2 cents
  • edited September 2010
    Who shot JFK Fr4nk?
    Posted by bandini
    KRISTIN! It was Kristin.

• edited September 2010
    Oh 'ang on, that was JR
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: PLAYING ON-LINE POKER! : you claim to be a 56 year old man and you resort to making gay jokes. and yes i think you are nuts. personally i think you are an 18 year old keyboard warrior. if your not then you are king of the windups lol.
    Posted by donkeyplop
    Jokes are what jokes are son.....many a true word siad in jest!.....How odd i must be making a gay joke! Live commiedians never do that do they!
    Thanks for the CROWN...KING OF WINDUPS ...i am good at some things then buddy!
    Found a nice,,...but mentally deficient woman yet...she would have to be ...or drunk of course!
    I found that easy when were young as young flok like you spend so much time on poker sites ...you would rather play poker than get laid!
    Thank computors wernt available to us ....but we did constructive things back then! ...
    Now am i joking ...messing with ya ...or am i winding you up!
    Ill tell you one thing sonny jim...ya easy to wind up ...lol
    Wish u well mate ...and good luck with ya "poke her"...ooops poker!
  • edited September 2010
    Who shot JFK Fr4nk?
    Posted by bandini
    I know who supposedly shot him
     but
    I SHOT THE SHERRIFF ....
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: PLAYING ON-LINE POKER! : i actually think the US goverment done it, watch 'Zeitgeist' ...just my 2 cents
    Posted by sikas
    You just look a bit simple!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: PLAYING ON-LINE POKER! : you claim to be a 56 year old man and you resort to making gay jokes. and yes i think you are nuts. personally i think you are an 18 year old keyboard warrior. if your not then you are king of the windups lol.
    Posted by donkeyplop
    for a 56 year old bloke who sell chip sets at 25k and is a computer software and poker genius you think he would have the intelligence to proof read or spell check his posts lol
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: PLAYING ON-LINE POKER! : for a 56 year old bloke who sell chip sets at 25k and is a computer software and poker genius you think he would have the intelligence to proof read or spell check his posts lol
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    I just cant be @rsed.....not only with the spell checker ...but especially with you! Another who needs to find something better to do....What do you do with your spare time...apart from wearing womens underwhare! ...

Blimey i fell randy know! ..where that starch!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: PLAYING ON-LINE POKER! : for a 56 year old bloke who sell chip sets at 25k and is a computer software and poker genius you think he would have the intelligence to proof read or spell check his posts lol
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    The 1st thing ..if i were you mate ...is do something about you appearance! ...Show a pic with that head ...BULLET BONCE!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: PLAYING ON-LINE POKER! : I know who supposedly shot him  but I SHOT THE SHERRIFF ....
    Posted by FR4NK
    Yeah but who shot the deputy?