You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

WHAT! YA KIDDING!

edited September 2010 in Poker Chat
I pre flop raise....the other player reraises me ....i call ..then check ...he checks i reraise him...he goes all in ...i reraise him again thinking ...AHAAA youve run out of chips.....Hee Hee
Flop comes down in his favour....i think OH GOD IM GOING TO GET FRANKED!
Turn card ...im in front now ...GOT YA!
River..... I LOSE!

Im sick of being FRANKED! BY FRANK!

Comments

• edited September 2010
    In Response to WHAT! YA KIDDING!:
    I pre flop raise....the other player reraises me ....i call ..then check ...he checks i reraise him...he goes all in ...i reraise him again thinking ...AHAAA youve run out of chips.....Hee Hee Flop comes down in his favour....i think OH GOD IM GOING TO GET FRANKED! Turn card ...im in front now ...GOT YA! River..... I LOSE! Im sick of being FRANKED! BY FRANK!
    Posted by FR4NK
    MY GOD IT JUST GETS WORSE ....JUST HAD THE MOST TERRIBLE FRANKING EVER...JEEZE YET ANOTHER 4p DOWN!
    THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS!
  • edited September 2010
    Try changing your Name,  Doesn't sound quite as bad to say "I've been Cecil ed"......  or maybe that's worse ;p)
  • edited September 2010
    lol HH?? or didnt happen :P
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: WHAT! YA KIDDING!:
    Try changing your Name,  Doesn't sound quite as bad to say "I've been Cecil ed"......  or maybe that's worse ;p)
    Posted by JockBMW
    LOL...no need so many folk on here have already renamed me ! ....Some i like others i like to, some are quite clever ...which i like ...and some quite rude....which is quite nice ...i love them ...
    I am a very nice man!