You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

IS THIS SOOOOO WRONG??

edited September 2010 in Poker Chat
I WON A £10 FOOTIE ACCUMALTOR ON THE WEEKEND WHICH RETURNED £360..

I HAVE WITHDRAWN £300 LEAVING MY BANKROLL WITH ONLY £60

I AM GOING TO PLAY THE £22 BOUNTY ON THURSDAY AND THE PRIMO ON SUNDAY??

I KNOW THAT IF I DO NOT CASH (WHICH I PROBABLY WONT) THEN MY BR WILL BE NIL AND WILL HAVE TO WAIT TILL END OF MONTH TO DEPOSIT AGAIN,

I KNOW THAT THIS IS VERY POOR BRM BUT I WANT TO PLAY THESE MAIN EVENTS AS A TREAT (I CANNOT USUALLY AFFORD TO PLAY THEM).... IF I LOSE I LOSE... I SEE IT AS £60 FOR 2 NIGHTS ENTERTAINMENT WHICH IS NOT TOO EXPENSIVE...

IS THIS THE WRONG WAY TO PLAY POKER OR SHOULD I JUST USE MY £60 TO PLAY SOME LOW STAKES CASH OR DYM??

Comments

• edited September 2010

Im sure I saw u a few weeks ago playing big buy in (£30+) HU sngs????

U look like lolufold btw.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: IS THIS SOOOOO WRONG??:
    Im sure I saw u a few weeks ago playing big buy in (£30+) HU sngs???? U look like lolufold btw.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    CANT REMEMBER PLAYING £30+ SNG...

USUALY £5.25... THAT PIC WAS FROM THE SPUKT SWANSEA!! DIDNT MEET U THERE... DID U PLAY??
  • edited September 2010
    It's your money so you can do whatever you like with it. Enjoy those tourneys. ;)
  • edited September 2010
    No I only been to Wales twice, and didn't get to eat any lamb on either occasion, one of my biggest regrets in life so far.....

Maybe there is another big flop??? Or a one off or something??? Maybe a Friday night after the pub?

And ur question.....It's Tuesday morning.....u have loads of time to win your entry money to both tournys, playing whatever game ur good at.....

Having to go without a game for 2 weeks after Sunday if u don't cash will be borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring !!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: IS THIS SOOOOO WRONG??:
    No I only been to Wales twice, and didn't get to eat any lamb on either occasion, one of my biggest regrets in life so far..... Maybe there is another big flop??? Or a one off or something??? Maybe a Friday night after the pub? And ur question.....It's Tuesday morning.....u have loads of time to win your entry money to both tournys, playing whatever game ur good at..... Having to go without a game for 2 weeks after Sunday if u don't cash will be borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring !!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    QUITE POSSIBLY... I DO HAVE A TENDANCY TO BUILDING A BIG BR FROM NOTHING THEN BLOWING IT.... OR LOSING A FEW DYM THEN THINKING JUST ONE £30/£50 HU AND IM BACK TO WHERE I WAS...
  • edited September 2010
    Try and satellite in if you can?