You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

KK

edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
anyone else hate pocket kings!

raise up wit it, someone calls wit a rag ace and bam your outta the tourny!!!
arrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!

Comments

• edited August 2009
    My favourite hand by a long way.

Reason: People call you with raggy aces, AK, underpairs, and you're a huge favourite all the time.

Suckouts happen with any hand, it would be a boring game if the favourite won every time????
  • edited August 2009
    Lukeyboi, just lost with cowboys against JJ and J8.  Jack was the first card out in the flop :(  Still like them though, not as much as AA ;)
  • edited August 2009
    I was going to write a "humorous" account of my issues with KK after losing in quick succession to KQ (ai pf), J6 (when I tried to be clever and slow play them blind on blind), A7o (when he made runner runner nut flush to beat my 2nd nut flush after I bet HUGE pre-flop and on the flop and turn) and 82o (after I raised 5*bb pf!). There were a couple of others which were similar.

However, I couldn't get the full hand history details so I was left to sulk on my own.

"Thaaaaat's poker" - it can be a cruel mistress at times.
  • edited August 2009
    had KK 3 games in a row last week and hit trips on the flop with 2 of them and all times were beat. but steal like them lol
  • edited August 2009
    Just gone out the deepie with them. Waited ages for a decent hand and slowly being blinded away when up popped the little fellas. Unfortunately I run them into AA!

DOH!