You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Help! Is there a pill..........?

edited September 2010 in Area 51
Wasn't sure whether to post this in the Clinic!

Am on a bad run. Losing with AJ to AA post flop which was AJx I can live with but, when  my pre flop shove with KK on a loose table gets called by 2 people (I know I wanted them to!) and one has 34 suited. He then proceeds to win by a flush, it is starting to get serious!

Bribing the dealer with welsh cakes obviously isn't enough, and more drastic offerings have been rebuffed!

I need a diagnosis and a remedy quick before my tilt becomes horizontal!
Currently on self imposed padded room exile.

HELP!!

Comments

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Help! Is there a pill..........?:
    Wasn't sure whether to post this in the Clinic! Am on a bad run. Losing with AJ to AA post flop which was AJx I can live with but, when  my pre flop shove with KK on a loose table gets called by 2 people (I know I wanted them to!) and one has 34 suited. He then proceeds to win by a flush, it is starting to get serious! Bribing the dealer with welsh cakes obviously isn't enough, and more drastic offerings have been rebuffed! I need a diagnosis and a remedy quick before my tilt becomes horizontal! Currently on self imposed padded room exile. HELP!!
    Posted by walesboy
    God do i know this feeling. Having same problems myself. Running so bad i couldn't win a heads up against myself!!! Best guess is to go lower in the stakes until things start to look up then go back to your normal level. At least that is what i am doing.
    Good luck!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Help! Is there a pill..........?:
    In Response to Help! Is there a pill..........? : God do i know this feeling. Having same problems myself. Running so bad i couldn't win a heads up against myself!!! Best guess is to go lower in the stakes until things start to look up then go back to your normal level. At least that is what i am doing. Good luck!
    Posted by lozgo
    what's lower than 2p/4p!!
  • edited September 2010
    Woohoo,no offence lads but im GLAD its not just me its appening too.I ve lost the last 22 out of 25 flips wen bein ahead at a crucial stage in tournys.
  • edited September 2010
    it continues
    aces beaten by 3s all in pre flop
  • edited September 2010
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    don_one Small blind  £0.15 £0.15 £10.55
    DOHHHHHHH Big blind  £0.30 £0.45 £43.78
      Your hole cards
    • A
    • Q

h3llo Call  £0.30 £0.75 £11.40
    graham1941 Raise  £0.60 £1.35 £13.58
    corbett04 Fold     
    breezybaby Call  £0.60 £1.95 £23.29
    don_one Fold     
    DOHHHHHHH Raise  £2.70 £4.65 £41.08
    h3llo Fold     
    graham1941 Call  £2.40 £7.05 £11.18
    breezybaby Fold     
    Flop

• Q

DOHHHHHHH Bet  £4.50 £11.55 £36.58
    graham1941 Raise  £9.00 £20.55 £2.18
    DOHHHHHHH Raise  £23.29 £43.84 £13.29
    graham1941 All-in  £2.18 £46.02 £0.00
    DOHHHHHHH Unmatched bet  £16.61 £29.41 £29.90
    DOHHHHHHH Show
    • A
    • Q

graham1941 Show
    • J
    • Q

Turn

River

graham1941 Win Flush to the Queen £27.94  £27.94
  • edited September 2010
    u stopped shaving again dohhhhhhh?
  • edited September 2010

Haha that was a pitiful hand to post, but throughout 3 hours of playing 4 tables at once, thats the biggest pot than I played (won or lost)

Whats happening to the tables they're soooooo nitty !!!

I'll have some better ones to put on tomoro :)
  • edited September 2010
    another today - had 8s, was away from computer but managed to just click call before time went. Wish I hadn't.
    Flop 8,Ah,Kh. Get a half pot bet in, I reraise the pot, they go all in and I call. Was no raising pre flop.
    They have A8. Turn a blank I think and river an Ace!!
    Wonderful
    what can you do!!
  • edited September 2010
    another today - had 8s, was away from computer but managed to just click call before time went. Wish I hadn't. Flop 8,Ah,Kh. Get a half pot bet in, I reraise the pot, they go all in and I call. Was no raising pre flop. They have A8. Turn a blank I think and river an Ace!! Wonderful what can you do!!
    Posted by walesboy
    Keep playing I had the same pushing when in front only to be outdrawn in what seemed to be a never ending run for 6 months then from nowhere I won $5000 in a week.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Help! Is there a pill..........? : Keep playing I had the same pushing when in front only to be outdrawn in what seemed to be a never ending run for 6 months then from nowhere I won $5000 in a week.
    Posted by bigred147
    trying to keep going
    showing a little profit the past week
    today though - 10s v 3s all in pre. Ouch!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Help! Is there a pill..........? : trying to keep going showing a little profit the past week today though - 10s v 3s all in pre. Ouch!
    Posted by walesboy
    keep doing the right things and they will pay off other than that be patient also give yourself a shot at the primo once a week in a cheap qualifier. After all if you take a shot of the lottery why not try something ypouve got a bit of control over? Good luck and your luck will change.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Help! Is there a pill..........? : keep doing the right things and they will pay off other than that be patient also give yourself a shot at the primo once a week in a cheap qualifier. After all if you take a shot of the lottery why not try something ypouve got a bit of control over? Good luck and your luck will change.
    Posted by bigred147
    cheers for this