You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

omaha

edited September 2010 in Poker Chat
i see the spt is running for the next event ,,but why not some omaha sats for these events im sure you would get some interest

Comments

• edited September 2010

Nice idea, Mazey, but as a general rule, the Satellites for an Event need to be for the Format of the Event. So Omaha Sats to a NLH Tourney would not really be quite right, I'm afraid.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: omaha:
    Nice idea, Mazey, but as a general rule, the Satellites for an Event need to be for the Format of the Event. So Omaha Sats to a NLH Tourney would not really be quite right, I'm afraid.
    Posted by Tikay10
    ok then so why not some omaha sngs at the events, we could make richard the pit boss for these, that should be interesting, and by the way rich is going a storm on omaha, i kid you not, i think he has got to grips with the 4 card,use 2 game, keep it up rich 
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: omaha:
    Posted by Tikay10
    o and by the way happy birthday young man