You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Guidelines....

edited September 2010 in The Shed
Can someone give me some guidelines as to what I can post in here?? As last time I was on here, Some were questioned :)))

Comments

• edited September 2010
    The Shed is the best forum on here! It's full of all the 'off topic' stuff that doesn't fit into any of the other forums. You should be alright with anything as long as it doesn't break any of the forum rules (Sky Rich's rules thread is in the Sky Poker Announcements forum, near the top)

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Guidelines....:
    Can someone give me some guidelines as to what I can post in here?? As last time I was on here, Some were questioned :)))
    Posted by margatemaf
    Pretty much the same mate......depends on which way the wind is blowing, how many people you have upset, cliques....et cetera........;0) Mince from facebook is a favourite this month, but now a big no-no thankfully

I like you already.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Guidelines....:
    In Response to Guidelines.... : Pretty much the same mate......depends on which way the wind is blowing, how many people you have upset, cliques....et cetera........;0) Mince from facebook is a favourite this month, but now a big no-no thankfully I like you already.
    Posted by emilyegg
    I just like to have a giggle thats all! but last time I was here, To be fair they let me get away with murder ;) there were quite a few posts in here very close to the knuckle shall we say!! my sense of humour stretches past the average person's shall we say! ;)
  • edited September 2010
    I like you even more. Welcome Back!!!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Guidelines....:
    I like you even more. Welcome Back!!!
    Posted by emilyegg
    Thank you :) it certainly is good to be back!!
  • edited September 2010
    Don't mention moustaches or belly button fluff and you will be fine