You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Feedback on how you feel about forum posts being deleted.

edited September 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi,

I have just read a thread in the Community Suggestions section that concerns me.  The thread is HERE.

The first post talks about reorganising the Community Suggestions section which I don't think has been thought through but that's not my main issue.

The second post it appears to suggest that threads in the Community Suggestions forum will be deleted, permanently.  I'll include the post at the end of this.  I have posted a reply on that thread and if you have an opinion on threads being deleted, threads people spent a lot of time and effort to write over the last year or so, then I suggest you also post a comment on there.  Please make it constructive.

Thanks, Aaron.

The post in question:

Re: I NEED YOUR HELP!

posted at 13/9/2010 1:30 PM BST on SkyPoker.com

First: 26/3/2010
Last: 15/9/2010

ALSO...

In order to clean up this section of the site, I am going to delete a lot of the threads in here in order to make it clearer and easier for you to post your suggestions.

If there are any threads you would like to KEEP please post it here along with a reason why and I will see what I can do.

Cheers again,
Jordan

Comments