You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

A gentle nudge for all the forum users

edited September 2010 in Poker Chat

Hi all.....

For those who are not aware, or do not often visit the 'shed' section, can I just bring your attention to one of the Sky Poker community members who is currently on a charity walk from John o'Groats to Lands End.

GARYQQQ is about half way through his fund raising trek. I met him last night and he is a top bloke and he sends his best wishes to all of us at Sky Poker.

Please also see this thread

Cheers,

Alan

Comments

• edited September 2010

Nice one Alan.  Very Lovely of you xx
  • edited September 2010
    The guy is seriously amazing!!!  I have enough trouble walking to the shops and back, let alone from JOGLE!!!
  • edited September 2010

What a complete dimwit! I intended to catch up with Gary as he passed through but hadn't checked progress since the weekend. He's doing awesome! I is idiot.

• edited September 2010
    wow, im just working my way through his blog! very well written and interesting.

what an amazing thing to do, and i wish Gary every luck in achieving this!

• edited September 2010
    Gary is superman in disguise as a milkman I think...what a star! x
  • edited September 2010

I'M GARY'S OTHER HALF ,JUST WANT TO SAY THANX TO EVERYONE FOR SUPPORTING HIM
          ESPECIALLY MAXALLY AND FOR SUPPLYING HIM WITH DRINK THE OTHER NIGHT I THINK IT       THE BEST NIGHT SLEEP HE HAD HAD FOR A WHILE LOL.
          I'M DRIVING UP TO REDDITCH ON SATURDAY TO SEE HIM FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE DROPPING HIM 
          OFF AT SOUTHAMPTON AIRPORT TO FLY UP TO WICK THEN TO CATCH THE BUS TO JOHN O GROATS ON 
          THURSDAY 19TH AUGUST,SO I WILL GIVE HIM ALL OF YOUR GOOD WISHES  AS HE CAN'T GET    
           ONTO THE FORUM ON HIS IPHONE
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: A gentle nudge for all the forum users:
                   I'M GARY'S OTHER HALF ,JUST WANT TO SAY THANX TO EVERYONE FOR SUPPORTING HIM, ESPECIALLY              MAXALLY AND FOR SUPPLYING HIM WITH DRINK THE OTHER NIGHT I THINK IT WAS THE BEST NIGHT       SLEEP HE HAD HAD FOR A WHILE LOL.       I'M DRIVING UP TO REDDITCH ON SATURDAY TO SEE HIM FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE DROPPING HIM       OFF AT SOUTHAMPTON AIRPORT TO FLY UP TO WICK THEN TO CATCH THE BUS TO JOHN O GROATS ON       THURSDAY 19TH AUGUST,SO I WILL GIVE HIM ALL OF YOUR GOOD WISHES  AS HE CAN'T GET           ONTO THE FORUM ON HIS IPHONE
    Posted by lea116311
    Hi Mrs Gary! Your hubby is brilliant and please send luv from the forum and a group hug! lol x
  • edited September 2010

Hi Lea,
    Gary  is doing a wonderful thing in the aid of a very worthy cause, bless his heart.
    All our love and very best wishes go with him.

Big loves from all his friends in the forum xx