You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Friday Night PTP = Rebuy Rumble.

124»

Comments

• edited September 2010
    TOT
    No you are reading it right, Can it last

Great night for Solack 2 FT'S tonight well done

dylan12148762.75  scotty77141939.50  chelseaAA71619.50  Ozzie0862678.25  SoLack05£62 + 14 League PointsSHY-BOY06£54.25 + 10 League Points
  • edited September 2010
    TOT

Is that a champions league spot

dylan12205382.25  scotty77174939.50  Ozzie0844678.25  chelseaAA04£77.50 + 18 League Points
  • edited September 2010
    TOT

Heads Up

Its a heavyweight battle

scotty77213617.75  dylan12211382.25  Ozzie0803£93 + 22 League Points
  • edited September 2010
    Great updates hawk!
    Excellent player SoLak
  • edited September 2010
    TOT
    The Weight is over 
    The Final result.

And no its not a typo

Well done to Dylan who tops the scales 

Unlucky scotty

Very well done to all that cashed 

dylan124250001£217 + 30 League Pointsscotty7702£131.75 + 26 League PointsOzzie0803£93 + 22 League PointschelseaAA04£77.50 + 18 League PointsSoLack05£62 + 14 League PointsSHY-BOY06£54.25 + 10 League Pointsbar400407£46.50 + 8 League Pointsnobby22208£38.75 + 6 League Pointschris195309£31DANDAN23010£23.25
    Dont forget Monday its the start of the OMAHARTIGAN LEAGUE be there or be square
  • edited September 2010
    congrats Solack!
    congrats Blade!
    congrats Dylan!
    well done everyone who cashed :o)
  • edited September 2010
    Great updates Dave!!

Ul to Scotty HU, really great game and friendly FT!!

Got lucky v Gregdonk when I shove KQ into his KK and get lucky but get unlucky when I shove AQ into A2 late on to damage my stack - but poker is like that so well chuffed to bink!! Ty to railers also, always better with a bit of banter in chat :)
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Friday Night PTP = Rebuy Rumble.:
    Great updates Dave!! Ul to Scotty HU, really great game and friendly FT!! Got lucky v Gregdonk when I shove KQ into his KK and get lucky but get unlucky when I shove AQ into A2 late on to damage my stack - but poker is like that so well chuffed to bink!! Ty to railers also, always better with a bit of banter in chat :)
    Posted by dylan12
    Nice one Dyl very well done pleased for you

Oh and got rid of my rail bokage

• edited September 2010
    Thanks for the updates Hawky, and thanks for the big ups.

Do I win the combined last longer? :)
  • edited September 2010
    Thanks for the updates Hawky, and thanks for the big ups. Do I win the combined last longer? :)
    Posted by SoLack

I think winning is an understatement ;)
  • edited September 2010
    Why do i always get knocked out by the eventual winner?

Seriously well done Dylan, you are now forgiven, and i promise to forget the fact that you are a luckbox:)

Great result solly, I'm pleased for you also, innit.

• edited September 2010

Wowzer! £1,500 to the winner, nice!

So let me get this right.

Scotty, Dyl, Solly, & Blade all won lots of money & beat loads of players, right?

Well I think it falls to me to be gracious in defeat, & give credit where credits due.

So, "well done Bladey, you deeserved it".

As to Solly, Scotty, & Dylly, get lucky much, do you?

PS - Terrific Updates Squawky, thank you.
  • edited September 2010
    Wowzer! £1,500 to the winner, nice! So let me get this right. Scotty, Dyl, Solly, & Blade all won lots of money & beat loads of players, right? Well I think it falls to me to be gracious in defeat, & give credit where credits due. So, "well done Bladey, you deeserved it". As to Solly, Scotty, & Dylly, get lucky much, do you? PS - Terrific Updates Squawky, thank you.
    Posted by Tikay10
    +1

I WAS A CONTENDER!!!!!!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Friday Night PTP = Rebuy Rumble.:
    Should be the now usual Friday night rock, rumble & roll tonight, as I head into my penultimate Friday Night PTP sess. I'm entered - TIKAY10 - in the....   8pm £4,000 Guaranteed Main Event   8.30pm £5.50 TOTTY Rebuy. I believe Miss LML may be playing tonight, on her own account, too. Happy days, we make a lovely couple. Squawky tells me he might try & do an Update, too. If anyone fancies a Last-Longer, bring it on. I bagsy LML though.
    Posted by Tikay10

Hi Tikay, what do you mean by (my penultimate Friday Night PTP sess). You retiring after next week or something.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Friday Night PTP = Rebuy Rumble. : +1 I WAS A CONTENDER!!!!!!
    Posted by LML
    Behave LML, behave.

Remember this. On Friday 29th October, I'm giving you a lift from London to Blackpool, & on the Sunday, the reverse trip. So thats 12 hours or so in a car with me.

I can tell a lot of bridge, train, sea-horse, Higgs Bosun, Motorway construction, & other equally fascinating stories in 12 hours. And I intend not to waste a single second.

Do we understand each other?

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Friday Night PTP = Rebuy Rumble. :  Hi Tikay, what do you mean by (my penultimate Friday Night PTP sess). You retiring after next week or something.
    Posted by pomfrittes
    Retiring? At MY age? No! I'm WAY too young to retire!

What I meant was that we rotate the PTP nights, & I move to Tuesday's in October, rather a shame in some ways, as I adore Friday night PTP, but it's all good on balance.

So, next Friday will be my last Friday PTP for a few months.

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Friday Night PTP = Rebuy Rumble. : Retiring? At MY age? No! I'm WAY too young to retire! What I meant was that we rotate the PTP nights, & I move to Tuesday's in October, rather a shame in some ways, as I adore Friday night PTP, but it's all good on balance. So, next Friday will be my last Friday PTP for a few months.
    Posted by Tikay10
      LOL, pleased to hear it m8 and i am still waiting for a reply to a PM i sent you re iPoker while you were in Vegas. I know you had a backlog but this is ridiculous.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Friday Night PTP = Rebuy Rumble. :   LOL, pleased to hear it m8 and i am still waiting for a reply to a PM i sent you re iPoker while you were in Vegas. I know you had a backlog but this is ridiculous.
    Posted by pomfrittes
    Have now replied.

I'm sorry it took so long, but I try to prioritise replies, & as it was wholly about the good people at i-poker, it was not near the top of the list!

Again, apologies for the delay.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Friday Night PTP = Rebuy Rumble. : Have now replied. I'm sorry it took so long, but I try to prioritise replies, & as it was wholly about the good people at i-poker, it was not near the top of the list! Again, apologies for the delay.
    Posted by Tikay10
      TY Sir, and i hope to see you in Blackpool if i can manage to win a seat. But as its only 40 mins away will probably pop in anyway.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Friday Night PTP = Rebuy Rumble. : Behave LML, behave. Remember this. On Friday 29th October, I'm giving you a lift from London to Blackpool, & on the Sunday, the reverse trip. So thats 12 hours or so in a car with me. I can tell a lot of bridge, train, sea-horse, Higgs Bosun, Motorway construction, & other equally fascinating stories in 12 hours. And I intend not to waste a single second. Do we understand each other?  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Oh yes.. I'm VERY excited to hear all about it.. I'm going to be looking out the window the whole time so as not to miss anything.. So if my face should be turned away and leaning on the window.. you can be sure I am rapt with interest. I will also prepare my ipod with all the necessary sound effects.. you know, steam engines whistles, construction etc. to perfectly accentuate your narration and make sure they are well and truly wedged into my ear.

Actually I have a feeling that I am working the Thursday beforehand with you so I may crash in your hotel room.

Just think.. a full 36hours with me. I may even spoil you with a tale of two about the female menstruation cycle.. I know how you love those..

x

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Friday Night PTP = Rebuy Rumble. :   TY Sir, and i hope to see you in Blackpool if i can manage to win a seat. But as its only 40 mins away will probably pop in anyway.
    Posted by pomfrittes
    Yes, whether you qualify or not, please come to Blackpool & say Hi. Fanny Fanackapan, aka LML, will be there, so that'll make it worthwhile. For her.

PS - People keep calling me "Sir" lately, & I'm torn between thanking them for their respect, which would be really lovely, & wondering if it's an age thing......

Tell me it's because you love me, & not because I'm old. Please? 
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Friday Night PTP = Rebuy Rumble. : Oh yes.. I'm VERY excited to hear all about it.. I'm going to be looking out the window the whole time so as not to miss anything.. So if my face should be turned away and leaning on the window.. you can be sure I am rapt with interest. I will also prepare my ipod with all the necessary sound effects.. you know, steam engines whistles, construction etc. to perfectly accentuate your narration and make sure they are well and truly wedged into my ear. Actually I have a feeling that I am working the Thursday beforehand with you so I may crash in your hotel room. Just think.. a full 36hours with me. I may even spoil you with a tale of two about the female menstruation cycle.. I know how you love those.. x
    Posted by LML
    You are welcome to the Hotel Room share, (please bring PJ's), I have a huge room at Heathrow - right opposite the North Runway in fact, so we could hold hands & watch the Emirates A380 come into land - that'd be pretty romantic, not to say cool, eh?

As to stories about the female menstruation cycle, no, spare me those, please, period.

• edited September 2010
    As to stories about the female menstruation cycle, no, spare me those, please, period.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Brilliant.