You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

CHEATING/COLLUSION

edited September 2010 in Poker Chat
EDIT Sky Rich -

Please make the report to customer care. This type of issue should not be posted in the forum.

Use the links at the bottom of the page to get in touch and the customer care team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Rich

Comments

• edited September 2010
    your best bet is either go though c/care or e/mail what you think then there`l go though hands they`v played
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to CHEATING/COLLUSION:
    Original post deleted, assume its cause I named names, so try this one, Im not gonna go quietly on this one. Can someone post the hand details of the following hands 644402693 290497235
    Posted by cobbler78
    you can only get the hand details if you were involved in the hand m8, but you can cut and paste like you did before....then delete the names and put an x or something to avoid identifying the player/players involved.
  • edited September 2010
    contact c/c m8, and if the play is as dodgy as you put in the original o/p then you should get some joy.
  • edited September 2010
    i take it this was a 30p dym?:)

if so, this is very serious, i would call Scotland Yard and get the serious fraud unit on the case
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: CHEATING/COLLUSION:
    i take it this was a 30p dym?:) if so, this is very serious, i would call Scotland Yard and get the serious fraud unit on the case
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    I THOUGHT THIS WAS YOUR JOB ?
  • edited September 2010
    Hey

We take collusion very seriously here at sky, please, as already suggested report any incidents to Customer Care, contact details are at the bottom of the page, they will look into it.

Thank you for your understanding

Sky Mod
  • edited September 2010

I'm looking at that hand and see nothing wrong. Someone min raised pre, then went all in post to someone who didn't hit his half decent hand. Are you suggesting that you must always chuck 600 chips away on an all in when you have nothing?

• edited September 2010
    Why did you fold your small blind?
  • edited September 2010
    I had a similar situation a few months back, in my case the Cheater 1 ended up all in , Cheater 2, the Chip leader needed to put 15 chips into a pot of around 3000, and he folded.

Customer Care looked into it.  These two players had never played before and , to my knowledge, have never played again.

Sometimes people mis click, or are multi tabling and miss a call,

In fairness, your one doesn't look to bad 
  • edited September 2010
    I'm looking at that hand and see nothing wrong. Someone min raised pre, then went all in post to someone who didn't hit his half decent hand. Are you suggesting that you must always chuck 600 chips away on an all in when you have nothing?
    Posted by Eyeman

in fairness to the OP eyeman this does look very dodgy.

I'm assuming it's a dym hence the ridic stack sizes, look how short OP is, he is severley affected by the bloke who has 600 chips and now gets a fold into a 5k pot and has a huge stack. the OP will now be next to showdown/most likely out. 

Obviously villain could misclick or  could be absolutely terrible, but this is bordering on the edge of so obvious it stinks. Deffo worth checking out other games both usernames have played in, other bubble situations they have played etc to see if they are trying to continually gain an advantage.

• edited September 2010
    I can't see what hand is that bad on a 567 rainbow board that you can fold 600 chips to a 5k pot, when there's no more betting to be done. About the only hand I could possibly fold there is 23os, anything else either has a part of the flop- be it a draw or pair, or overcards to the board. And if you're getting involved to a raiser pre with 23os at that stage, you need to be shot.

Either appalling play or cheating, could definitely be looked into I think.
  • edited September 2010
    Posted by Eyeman
    plus 1....i can not see anything wrong with this hand?

the guy missed the flop and folded.......maybe you noticed something previous? but on this hand i see no problem
    gl dave
  • edited September 2010
    It's because of the stack sizes Dave.

This could very easily be a mistake but it should be checked out.
  • edited September 2010
    It's because of the stack sizes Dave. This could very easily be a mistake but it should be checked out.
    Posted by beaneh
    If the OP sends it to Customer Care, it will be. These matters can never be solved on a Forum.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: CHEATING/COLLUSION : plus 1....i can not see anything wrong with this hand? the guy missed the flop and folded.......maybe you noticed something previous? but on this hand i see no problem gl dave
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    Its the stack sizes and the odds to call.
    the cards are almost irrelevant.imo

• edited September 2010
    It's because of the stack sizes Dave. This could very easily be a mistake but it should be checked out.
    Posted by beaneh
    yea its right to get it checked out i suppose,but ive folded rags in this situation(but then i dont know any better :) )
  • edited September 2010
    Tikay is 100% right, please check my edit in the opening post.

Thanks
  • edited September 2010

I reported this to Sky and both players have been suspended and Sky were very helpful even refunding my stake. They agreed the two hands in question were very dodgy, so sorry if I was a little grumpy in my original post but I was a little angry that a dent had been put in my sharkscope graph haha.

Thanks again to Sky for sorting this so promptly and thanks for all the advice.

• edited September 2010

Nice one Cobbler, I'd say the decision was a shoe-in.

If these things happen, you must always report them to Customer Care. Forum debates are fine, but don't solve the problem, Customer Care are the correct route.

I'm pleased it's all been put to bed, & hope your 'scope graph resumes it's upward momentum.
  • edited September 2010
    I reported this to Sky and both players have been suspended and Sky were very helpful even refunding my stake. They agreed the two hands in question were very dodgy, so sorry if I was a little grumpy in my original post but I was a little angry that a dent had been put in my sharkscope graph haha. Thanks again to Sky for sorting this so promptly and thanks for all the advice.
    Posted by cobbler78
    Nice one Cobbler, glad you got this resolved.

Hopefully sends out a message that chip dumping WILL be picked up on when it happens as well.