You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

B4 xmas

edited September 2010 in Poker Chat
Im fairly certain that b4 december i will be playin at 25/50 and 50/100 nlh cash and would like a few pointers in my direction as to the obvious different dynamics that their is to the game

Comments

• edited September 2010
    sove more or less all the time, protect ur hand at all times and overbet the river
  • edited September 2010
    Thats abit ambitious Dav u play below nl30 right? .....You have to beat that level first........
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: B4 xmas:
    Thats abit ambitious Dav u play below nl30 right? .....You have to beat that level first........
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I see wot ure sayin m8 but i feel my game is toppo at the mo and i  CAN afford it so i give it a go m8 yeah?
  • edited September 2010
    Well.....I'd advise giving nl30 a go first.......I don't see any need to jump up and skip 2/3 levels? 

What's the rush?

Its great that ur confident btw, its amazing how much difference it makes to your results, your play, and also how well u seem to run !

But give nl30 a go even if its for a couple of weeks, theres a big difference between nl10/20 and nl50 +......
  • edited September 2010
    50/100!!? 10,000 buyin x 20 BI's = £200,000 bankroll!!....gd luck building ur roll at nl30
  • edited September 2010
    50/100!!? 10,000 buyin x 20 BI's = £200,000 bankroll!!....gd luck building ur roll at nl30
    Posted by sikas
    50p/£1
  • edited September 2010
    Well.....I'd advise giving nl30 a go first.......I don't see any need to jump up and skip 2/3 levels?  What's the rush? Its great that ur confident btw, its amazing how much difference it makes to your results, your play, and also how well u seem to run ! But give nl30 a go even if its for a couple of weeks, theres a big difference between nl10/20 and nl50 +......
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Yeah mate i think ure is probs correct,so ive decided to start 15/30 at the start of november and see how my results go.I will spend the whole month doin this and then give YOU my stats and see if you reckon i can move up in december.

EDIT    do you reckon 20 pull ups is OK as i dont wanna deposit any more than £600
  • edited September 2010
    it depends how good you are! lol

Of all the people that post regular on the forum, ur probably the one I have played with/against the least at NLHE....

Bits and bobs of omaha, but never nlhe I don't think? So I have no idea how u play/how gud u are....

Theres players I know (off forum) who could take on nl30 easily with 7-8 buy ins as I think they'd crush it, if someone aint quite that good, but still good enough to beat it, then maybe 10-12 buy ins, but if you think ur gonna do well at it then 15 is fine, so yeh 20 is plenty.....

I can help u out with table selection and stuff when you wanna start, just send me a pm or something and I'll give u some pointers. 

Its got abit tougher lately, seems to be alot more multi-tabling regs. I thought bandini was planning to start cash too? he needs to get a move on, make the tables look abit easier again.

• edited September 2010
    it depends how good you are! lol Of all the people that post regular on the forum, ur probably the one I have played with/against the least at NLHE.... Bits and bobs of omaha, but never nlhe I don't think? So I have no idea how u play/how gud u are.... Theres players I know (off forum) who could take on nl30 easily with 7-8 buy ins as I think they'd crush it, if someone aint quite that good, but still good enough to beat it, then maybe 10-12 buy ins, but if you think ur gonna do well at it then 15 is fine, so yeh 20 is plenty..... I can help u out with table selection and stuff when you wanna start, just send me a pm or something and I'll give u some pointers.  Its got abit tougher lately, seems to be alot more multi-tabling regs. I thought bandini was planning to start cash too? he needs to get a move on, make the tables look abit easier again.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    8 this morning. You missed your chance. It's all gone now.
  • edited September 2010
    it depends how good you are! lol Of all the people that post regular on the forum, ur probably the one I have played with/against the least at NLHE.... Bits and bobs of omaha, but never nlhe I don't think? So I have no idea how u play/how gud u are.... Theres players I know (off forum) who could take on nl30 easily with 7-8 buy ins as I think they'd crush it, if someone aint quite that good, but still good enough to beat it, then maybe 10-12 buy ins, but if you think ur gonna do well at it then 15 is fine, so yeh 20 is plenty..... I can help u out with table selection and stuff when you wanna start, just send me a pm or something and I'll give u some pointers.  Its got abit tougher lately, seems to be alot more multi-tabling regs. I thought bandini was planning to start cash too? he needs to get a move on, make the tables look abit easier again.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Tyvm dohhhhhhh that is much appreciated and i will PM ya when i deposit.I wanna play cash from then on non-stop and limit myself to only 2 main events per week.

cheers mate,dav