You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

scrabble challengers

edited September 2010 in The Shed
I hereby state my claim to be the facebook scrabble king!!   I am currently thrashing onlyonect and eyeman and very close to the dearly departed 35suited in another.

Maxally is running scared of my challenge there....as is dear little LML who apparently has 'too many things to do'!

Any facebook users wanna step up and challenge me?

Come on if u think ur hard enuff ;)

Comments

• edited September 2010

N1E1V4E1RP3L1A1Y4E1DI1TB3E1F4O1R1E1

• edited September 2010
    " Large tea guvnor, and two scrabbled eggs on toast, mushrooms, bacon & 2 sausages, Ta thanks!!."......

.....................".This paper free mate?."........................  "Ta".....................................

"FFS someones done the x-word!!"..........................  "page 3 any good"..............................

......"Ledge not bad"  ..........                  

............."reminds me of LML, that marie-helvin look"...............                                  

" NICE ".......

............SSSLLLUUURRRPPPPP!!! ..........AHHHHHHhhhhhhhh!!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to scrabble challengers:
    I hereby state my claim to be the facebook scrabble king!!   I am currently thrashing onlyonect and eyeman and very close to the dearly departed 35suited in another. Maxally is running scared of my challenge there....as is dear little LML who apparently has 'too many things to do'! Any facebook users wanna step up and challenge me? Come on if u think ur hard enuff ;)
    Posted by phil12uk
    I have played before, and i have never ever lost a game of scrabble......
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to scrabble challengers:
    I hereby state my claim to be the facebook scrabble king!!   I am currently thrashing onlyonect and eyeman and very close to the dearly departed 35suited in another. Maxally is running scared of my challenge there....as is dear little LML who apparently has 'too many things to do'! Any facebook users wanna step up and challenge me? Come on if u think ur hard enuff ;)
    Posted by phil12uk
    Only lost the game by about 10 points!.....
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: scrabble challengers:
    In Response to scrabble challengers : Only lost the game by about 10 points!.....
    Posted by OnlyOneCT
    Only 10...................... ;)
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: scrabble challengers:
    In Response to scrabble challengers : I have played before, and i have never ever lost a game of scrabble......
    Posted by efgloser
    Are u on fb?  Would u like to step up to the plate? :)
  • edited September 2010
    some of the words are stupid though, i think they and you just make the word up and think of a meaning for it. I will give you some of my own that i made up, in a years time they will probably be scrabble words, if it aren't already!

proob, croth, lorgier, and my favourite for maximum points - jyxzique