You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

joke

edited October 2010 in Area 51
two over cards dont win again dont know why i bother i really really really really dont, 

been playing on another site  and nowhere near as many bad beats on there, seems a good rng  imo happy days

deposited a tenna now up to $51 playing against 2k odd players, no its not the worlds largest poker site so rule that one out )

and who says j j is horrible cards when they beat two over cards,  ok it was only the super 6 freeroll and the pay was reached 80th when i had a very good chance of a final table

well back to other site now where i can win or are they just clawing me in )

all the very best of gl to all playing on here i mean it gl 

Comments

• edited September 2010

Did you lose a 50/50?
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: joke:
    Did you lose a 50/50?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Yes he did, what a joke!

• edited September 2010
    ac kc against j j but like i said two over cards when players on here always say they hate j j or are they ball crapping
  • edited September 2010
    seriously mate, if losing one race tilts u so hard, give up!
  • edited September 2010
    seriously mate, if losing one race tilts u so hard, give up!
    Posted by SHANXTA
    its not one its all thje time get it right donk
  • edited September 2010
    Flip a coin ten times and ten times it can land on 'heads'
  • edited September 2010
    we are not playing heads or tails der ive always known it as poker
  • edited September 2010
    we are not playing heads or tails der ive always known it as poker
    Posted by lucky77777
    I'm talking about the probability not the game :)
  • edited September 2010
    He was a favourite, stop trying to suck out and get your chips in ahead.
  • edited September 2010
    lol oh well like i said i wish u all gl cos skill is not a probability on here and just play on luck only which is not my game i like a bit of skill in the game but when u get called all ends up all the time takes skill out of the accuation
  • edited September 2010
    He was a favourite, stop trying to suck out and get your chips in ahead.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    he raised to 12k i pushed 30k allin i do call that getting them in good
  • edited September 2010
    Yeh but u werent good. He had a pair, u didnt.....
  • edited September 2010
    tell me something i dont know
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: joke : its not one its all thje time get it right donk
    Posted by lucky77777
    yep, im the donk
  • edited September 2010
    Hey

Just a quick one, please stop the name calling

Thanks for your understanding

Sky Mod
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: joke : SKY POKER IS THE BEST POKER SITE. by a country mile.!!
    Posted by logdon
    uve lost me there by a country mile
  • edited September 2010
    lol oh well like i said i wish u all gl cos skill is not a probability on here and just play on luck only which is not my game i like a bit of skill in the game but when u get called all ends up all the time takes skill out of the accuation
    Posted by lucky77777
    In this situation your opponent made the correct call with JJ, and you lost. Simples. It's not as if this was a bad beat or anything.

Also, do you mean equation? I don't know what accuation means.

Thanks

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: joke : In this situation your opponent made the correct call with JJ, and you lost. Simples. It's not as if this was a bad beat or anything. Also, do you mean equation? I don't know what accuation means. Thanks
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    LOL......thatz reely reely megger pattreneyesin mait.
  • edited September 2010
    Joke?

A man walks into a bar.................................................OUCH
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: joke : In this situation your opponent made the correct call with JJ, and you lost. Simples. It's not as if this was a bad beat or anything. Also, do you mean equation? I don't know what accuation means. Thanks
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    I don't think you are quite getting the point here Greg, what lucky is saying is that the skill of the game is compromised by the calling range of players with JJ, and that a truly random number generator would tend to make a skillful player with A-K win  more times than a donkey with JJ, obviously, if the skillful player had JJ, then the random number generator should make the donkey with A-K lose----- when a disgruntled, highly valued member of the site and the forum makes a statement of fact for everyone to see, I really think you should listen Greg, and properly evaluate the potential impact of your reply before you post it. I hope you take this criticism in the spirit that was intended, you flopwit flaphead!!!!
  • edited September 2010
    n1 oy a man who knows what hes talking about and ty
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: joke : I don't think you are quite getting the point here Greg, what lucky is saying is that the skill of the game is compromised by the calling range of players with JJ, and that a truly random number generator would tend to make a skillful player with A-K win  more times than a donkey with JJ, obviously, if the skillful player had JJ, then the random number generator should make the donkey with A-K lose----- when a disgruntled, highly valued member of the site and the forum makes a statement of fact for everyone to see, I really think you should listen Greg, and properly evaluate the potential impact of your reply before you post it. I hope you take this critisism in the spirit that was intended, you flopwit flaphead!!!!
    Posted by oynutter

Am so so impressed...wd hunipie xxxx
  • edited September 2010
    Dont worry we love you lucky and we understand x
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: joke : I don't think you are quite getting the point here Greg, what lucky is saying is that the skill of the game is compromised by the calling range of players with JJ, and that a truly random number generator would tend to make a skillful player with A-K win  more times than a donkey with JJ, obviously, if the skillful player had JJ, then the random number generator should make the donkey with A-K lose----- when a disgruntled, highly valued member of the site and the forum makes a statement of fact for everyone to see, I really think you should listen Greg, and properly evaluate the potential impact of your reply before you post it. I hope you take this critisism in the spirit that was intended, you flopwit flaphead!!!!
    Posted by oynutter
    Apologies, but i don't know if this is a serious post or not because i don't understand it!

Are you saying that a proper rng should favour better players?

• edited September 2010
    Posted by oynutter
    Lol to this,but i think your so far over some ppls heads its untrue.

As will this probably be.

respect.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: joke : Apologies, but i don't know if this is a serious post or not because i don't understand it! Are you saying that a proper rng should favour better players?
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    This is the problem you see Greg, you posted before you understood what Lucky meant too--- Luckies problem is not as simple as it first appears imo--- What we need is a random number generator with a built in "donkey detector" so that skillful players like Lucky, and yourself, will win more of these type of hands, I'm sure proper professional sites have these detectors. They can detect colluders, so why can't they detect donkeys and make them lose against skilfull players---eh?---eh?--- whatchatink?
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: joke : This is the problem you see Greg, you posted before you understood what Lucky meant too--- Luckies problem is not as simple as it first appears imo--- What we need is a random number generator with a built in "donkey detector" so that skillful players like Lucky, and yourself, will win more of these type of hands, I'm sure proper professional sites have these detectors. They can detect colluders, so why can't they detect donkeys and make them lose against skilfull players---eh?---eh?--- whatchatink?
    Posted by oynutter
    It is my belief that sky D0 in fact have this built in 'donkey detector' an example of this is last nights 9.25pm 146 runner bounty hunter.I won the said tourny beating yorkie74 h/u so 144 donkeys were eliminated by the 'donkey detector'.This is surely proof beyond all doubt that this device exists as the rng left in the 2 most skillful players to fight it out h/u.
  • edited September 2010
    im intrigued,how does it detect which skillful player wins,i suppose its down to the luck of the cards :)
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: joke : This is the problem you see Greg, you posted before you understood what Lucky meant too--- Luckies problem is not as simple as it first appears imo--- What we need is a random number generator with a built in "DONKEY DETECTORS" so that skillful players like Lucky, and yourself, will win more of these type of hands, I'm sure proper professional sites have these detectors. They can detect colluders, so why can't they detect donkeys and make them lose against skilfull players---eh?---eh?--- whatchatink?
    Posted by oynutter
    I THOUGHT IT WAS SKY MODS THAT DETECTS THEM ??
  • edited September 2010
    im intrigued,how does it detect which skillful player wins,i suppose its down to the luck of the cards :)
    Posted by stokefc
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    FUZZYFIFE Small blind  200.00 200.00 15112.50
    mb358 Big blind  400.00 600.00 7685.00
      Your hole cards
    • A
    • J

delboy0028 Fold     
    lucky77777 Call  400.00 1000.00 16761.25
    Nath_0 All-in  1032.50 2032.50 0.00
    sageorgeta Fold     
    FUZZYFIFE Call  832.50 2865.00 14280.00
    mb358 Fold     
    lucky77777 Call  632.50 3497.50 16128.75
    Flop

• K

FUZZYFIFE Bet  2623.13 6120.63 11656.87
    lucky77777 Call  2623.13 8743.76 13505.62
    Turn

FUZZYFIFE All-in  11656.87 20400.63 0.00
    lucky77777 Fold     
    FUZZYFIFE Unmatched bet  11656.87 8743.76 11656.87
    FUZZYFIFE Show

Nath_0 Show

River

FUZZYFIFE Win Full House, 3s and 10s 8743.76  20400.63
    this is the kind of play im on about stokes its not the luck of the cards its the play players make and hit all the time