You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Greens

Comments

• edited October 2010
    My whole table was all green team :O made playing hard, come on sky, make it fair 3 of each team per table next time?? please xxx
  • edited October 2010
    Just seen the results from last game, well done hawk for the win and acebarry for 2nd!!!
  • edited October 2010
    get it all in jj against 10 10 + he hits his 10 grrrr 0pts again lol
  • edited October 2010
    Yellows 63 Whites 37
  • edited October 2010
    I wanna say a massive thank you to -pepper- you kept me into to sooooo near the end, but u know i had to go all in with AK, 31st how annoying is that lol x
  • edited October 2010

Just wanted to say very well played tonight greens, we from the purple team would like to say thanks for being such good sports and had great fun playing you, thanks for a super game all round,
  • edited October 2010
    THE BLUES THREAD HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN BY THE MODS

WHY
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: The Greens:
    Just wanted to say very well played tonight greens, we from the purple team would like to say thanks for being such good sports and had great fun playing you, thanks for a super game all round,
    Posted by gremli22

Cheers Gremli.....thats what this things are all about....enjoyment!

It was a fun FT and well done to all who got points & prizes tonight whatever team they may be on.
  • edited October 2010
    came 24th 1 point....
  • edited October 2010
    TEAM GREEN...I WILL BE YOUR OFFICIAL RAILER FOR THE EVENING

GET AS MANY REGISTERED AS POSSIBLE - THE MATCH IS IN THE LOBBY FOR REGISTRATION AND BEGINS AT 8.30...YOU CAN ALWAYS WATCH THE FOOTIE AT THE SAME TIME

YOU HAVE A GOOD SQUAD GREENS AND IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO TAKE THE RED'S DOWN AND FINISH ON A HIGH

LOTS OF TEAM PLAY...NURTURE YOUR TEAM GREENS TO THE TOP THIRTY...AND THEN ON FOR THE WIN

BRING SOME OF DP'S LUCK WITH YOU

XX
  • edited October 2010
    TEAM GREEN...I WILL BE YOUR OFFICIAL RAILER FOR THE EVENING GET AS MANY REGISTERED AS POSSIBLE - THE MATCH IS IN THE LOBBY FOR REGISTRATION AND BEGINS AT 8.30...YOU CAN ALWAYS WATCH THE FOOTIE AT THE SAME TIME YOU HAVE A GOOD SQUAD GREENS AND IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO TAKE THE RED'S DOWN AND FINISH ON A HIGH LOTS OF TEAM PLAY...NURTURE YOUR TEAM GREENS TO THE TOP THIRTY...AND THEN ON FOR THE WIN BRING SOME OF DP'S LUCK WITH YOU XX
    Posted by TRIP5

mmmmm.....the below copied from the yellow team thread which was surprisingly written by Trip5 (never heard of him by the way!)

''remember to register for the final match tonight....we need every yellow registered and playing as we have a toughy against the blues while the reds have a much easier bottom of the table clash''

skulduggery at its best maybe?

• edited October 2010
    NOOOOOOOOO

I'M YOUR OFFICIAL RAILER AND I CAN'T OFFICIALLY RAIL YOU TO BEAT THE REDS IF YOU THROW THE MATCH NOW CAN I??? PLUS THE WIN WOULD BUMP YOU TO MID TABLE...DO NOT LET THE REDS TAKE YOUR NIGHT OF GLORY GREENS....THIS GAME IS YOURS FOR THE TAKING

YELLOWS FOR THE WIN

XX
  • edited October 2010
    NOOOOOOOOO I'M YOUR OFFICIAL RAILER AND I CAN'T OFFICIALLY RAIL YOU TO BEAT THE REDS IF YOU THROW THE MATCH NOW CAN I??? PLUS THE WIN WOULD BUMP YOU TO MID TABLE...DO NOT LET THE REDS TAKE YOUR NIGHT OF GLORY GREENS....THIS GAME IS YOURS FOR THE TAKING YELLOWS FOR THE WIN XX
    Posted by TRIP5
    He sounds scared to me Max!! lolo

ps is it me or does trips5 look like skydave....weird!!

Anyhow good luck all tonight!!

REDHITMANRV
  • edited October 2010
    YOU DID YOURSELVES PROUD TONIGHT GREENS...VERY WELL PLAYED

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

XX
  • edited October 2010
    wp Green last nite ul!!

Hitman

ps look at that picture TRIP5 is Sky Dave AM SURE!!!
  • edited October 2010
    wp Green last nite ul!! Hitman ps look at that picture TRIP5 is Sky Dave AM SURE!!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    cheers Hitman Red......it has been a fun series of tournaments with some great banter from the usual suspects and a few new ones which is all good.

Sky Dave is a lot better looking than that I'm sure!  :))
  • edited October 2010

HOW CAN YOU NOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE FFS....

PLEASE OBSERVE....

TRIP5

SKY_DAVE

AS YOU CAN SEE WE ARE VERY CLEARLY TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE....

HOPE THIS HELPS

XX

• edited October 2010

Just as I thought......Sky Dave IS a lot better looking!!
  • edited October 2010
    Just as I thought......Sky Dave IS a lot better looking!!
    Posted by MAXALLY
    YES BUT I HAVE BETTER EYEBROWS.....

XX
  • edited October 2010
    HOW CAN YOU NOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE FFS.... PLEASE OBSERVE.... TRIP5 SKY_DAVE AS YOU CAN SEE WE ARE VERY CLEARLY TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE.... HOPE THIS HELPS XX
    Posted by TRIP5

O Yeah got it Now!!

The TOP One aint very good at Omaha.............................and the bottom one ,...................
  • edited October 2010

IS SHOCKING AT OMAHA!!!!!!!!!
  • edited October 2010
    IS SHOCKING AT OMAHA!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

YES SHOCKINGLY CONSTSTANTLY BRILLIANT....I'M IN THE TOP THIRD OF THE OMAHARTIGAN LEAGUE AFTER MISSING TOO GAMES DONTCHA KNOW....FROM WHAT I HEAR THOUGH THAT TRIP5 IS BLEEDIN AWFUL...

XX

• edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: The Greens : YES SHOCKINGLY CONSTSTANTLY BRILLIANT....I'M IN THE TOP THIRD OF THE OMAHARTIGAN LEAGUE AFTER MISSING TOO GAMES DONTCHA KNOW....FROM WHAT I HEAR THOUGH THAT TRIP5 IS BLEEDIN AWFUL... XX
    Posted by TRIP5
    errr... shocking with grammar too[two] my lad!!

consistantly .....NOT CONSTSTANTLY
    Two.................NOT TOO
    Bleedin'............NOT BLEEDIN
    Don't'cha......... NOT DONTCHA.... lol

100 lines please!!

" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"
  • edited October 2010
    " I Will not stare down the neckline o" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"f my fellow presenters, as it puts" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar" me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my gramma" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"r"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline o" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"f my fellow presenters, as it puts" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar" me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my gramma" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"r"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline o" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"f my fellow presenters, as it puts" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar" me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my gramma" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"r"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline o" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"f my fellow presenters, as it puts" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar" me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my gramma" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"r"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline o" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"f my fellow presenters, as it puts" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar" me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my gramma" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"r"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline o" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"f my fellow presenters, as it puts" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar" me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my gramma" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"r"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline o" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"f my fellow presenters, as it puts" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar" me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my gramma" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"r"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline o" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"f my fellow presenters, as it puts" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar" me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my gramma" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"r"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline o" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"f my fellow presenters, as it puts" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar" me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my gramma" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"r"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline o" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"f my fellow presenters, as it puts" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar" me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my gramma" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"r"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"" I Will not stare down the neckline of my fellow presenters, as it puts me off my grammar"

STICKY KB FOR THE WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

• edited October 2010
    LOLOL!!

POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!!
  • edited October 2010
    OMG Trip what is the correct way of stating it, as a Wiganer I'm not quite sure where the punctuation should go. Luv it!
  • edited October 2010
    u got me also  go team greennnnnnnn
  • edited October 2010
    u got me also  go team greennnnnnnn
  • edited October 2010
    i was green last time so maybe this time aswell