You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

How tikay came 2nd in the toty post your hands

edited September 2010 in Poker Chat

IF THE OLD MAN TOOK YOU OUT WITH A SICK BAD BEAT POST IT HERE'

GOD THE MAN IS SO LUCKY

HE NEEDS OUTING FISHY LUCK BOX HE IS!!!!!!

Comments

• edited September 2010
    In Response to How tikay came 2nd in the toty post your hands:
    IF THE OLD MAN TOOK YOU OUT WITH A SICK BAD BEAT POST IT HERE' GOD THE MAN IS SO LUCKY HE NEEDS OUTING FISHY LUCK BOX HE IS!!!!!!
    Posted by DAIBOOT
    Well, he got all mine fair and square.

Post flop Mr K raised four to the Q flush, I shoved with K (poor kicker) pair and three to the same flush and said flush completed for TK on the turn but not for me on the river. Not a move I'm particularly proud off but I had been very in active for much of the tourney and getting v low stacked.

Congrats on the runners up spot TK!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: How tikay came 2nd in the toty post your hands:
    In Response to How tikay came 2nd in the toty post your hands : Well, he got all mine fair and square. Post flop Mr K raised four to the Q flush, I shoved with K (poor kicker) pair and three to the same flush and said flush completed for TK on the turn but not for me on the river. Not a move I'm particularly proud off but I had been very in active for much of the tourney and getting v low stacked. Congrats on the runners up spot TK!
    Posted by Dud_Butini
    Thank you Dud.

I felt I would have won it last night if I'd had even the tiniest shred of luck during the evening, or a bit of run-good, but well done to the winner, MrHappy.

I was struggling to focus, too, there seemed to be a lot of noise on the Rail, mainly from Welsh Members of my Fan Club.

Fortunately, I got my money in ahead every time.