You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Team Sky!!!!!!!!

edited September 2010 in Poker Chat

Who else is in the black team sky !!!!

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Hi monkey123,

If you head over to the 'Sky Poker Tournaments' topic, there is a 'Team Sky' thread there.
    Good luck in the tournaments!

Regards
    Lee
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Team Sky!!!!!!!!:
    Who else is in the black team sky !!!!
    Posted by monkey123
    Hi Monkey, like mi bank balence, I'm in the RED!!! lol
  • edited September 2010

Hi

I was wondering if anyone had the same problem as I did this evening. I was representing team Sky but couldn't connect for about 30 minutes and it was advising on the initialising screen that there was an error and had I connected before??

I noticed when I managed to connect that the majority of the people on the table were away and the player that took me out was just raising every time and taking the pots down as there was no competition for him. That's life I suppose but I just wanted some feedback on whether it was just myself struggling to connect.

Cheers

Ian

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Team Sky!!!!!!!!:
    Hi I was wondering if anyone had the same problem as I did this evening. I was representing team Sky but couldn't connect for about 30 minutes and it was advising on the initialising screen that there was an error and had I connected before?? I noticed when I managed to connect that the majority of the people on the table were away and the player that took me out was just raising every time and taking the pots down as there was no competition for him. That's life I suppose but I just wanted some feedback on whether it was just myself struggling to connect. Cheers Ian
    Posted by Pables
    Hi Pables

This may help :)

"Hi Everyone,
    As discussed with Michael, I can confirm that the investigations are on-going and remain as the highest of priorities for Sky Poker. The investigation so far has not uncovered any evidence which would explain the cause of the disconnection from our perspective.
    The investigation is still very much open and therefore we encourage you all to continue to report your problems through the appropriate channel (Customer Care), as advised earlier. I notice that some of you have reported your disconnections over the last 24 hours, this info is now with our technical team and being analysed, thank you for taking the time to contact us and assist our investigation.
    Kind Regards
    Adam"
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Team Sky!!!!!!!!:
    In Response to Re: Team Sky!!!!!!!! : Hi Pables This may help :) " Hi Everyone, As discussed with Michael, I can confirm that the investigations are on-going and remain as the highest of priorities for Sky Poker. The investigation so far has not uncovered any evidence which would explain the cause of the disconnection from our perspective. The investigation is still very much open and therefore we encourage you all to continue to report your problems through the appropriate channel (Customer Care), as advised earlier. I notice that some of you have reported your disconnections over the last 24 hours, this info is now with our technical team and being analysed, thank you for taking the time to contact us and assist our investigation. Kind Regards Adam"
    Posted by acebarry10
    Cheers Adam