You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Help please

edited September 2010 in Poker Chat
Not the right place for this but just wondered if anyone could help. Put a bet on yesterday for a player to score a hat trick, the player was not brought on till extra time but the money was still taken from my account, is this right?

Comments

• edited September 2010

I wish I could help sweetheart, but sorry I have no idea xx
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Help please:
    Not the right place for this but just wondered if anyone could help. Put a bet on yesterday for a player to score a hat trick, the player was not brought on till extra time but the money was still taken from my account, is this right?
    Posted by MADMOO
    Should be a void bet imo, as football bets, unless specified, are for 90 mins only. Should get your stake returned.

This is providing that you didnt bet on an Arsenal player, in which case you should pay double:)

Good Luck
  • edited September 2010
    Seeing as these bets are 90 minutes (normal time) only, then he would be classed as a non-runner. Your stake should be returned.
  • edited September 2010
    Thank you Greg and emily x
    Same here candi didn't have a clue x
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Help please:
    In Response to Help please : Should be a void bet imo, as football bets, unless specified, are for 90 mins only. Should get your stake returned. This is providing that you didnt bet on an Arsenal player, in which case you should pay double:) Good Luck
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    i don`t there that insane to pick a tottingham player either
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Help please : Should be a void bet imo, as football bets, unless specified, are for 90 mins only. Should get your stake returned. This is providing that you didnt bet on an Arsenal player, in which case you should pay double:) Good Luck
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Everton player, should be treble? :)
    The bet was put on for a mate who was stuck in work.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Help please : Everton player, should be treble? :)
    Posted by MADMOO
    LOL

should lose your whole bank roll for that:)
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Help please:
    Posted by MADMOO
    It depends on if the bet is stipulated that it's only in 90 minutes. Most bets have a little "I" icon next to them which gives you the info as to whether the bet only relates to 90 minutes or not. I believe (although not 100% sure) that it should also state whether it's 90 minutes only in your account history too.

Double check in your history & if it does state 90 minutes only then definitely contact customer services.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Help please : LOL should lose your whole bank roll for that:)
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    LMAO
  • edited September 2010
    Lol Greg was not my bet, put it on for a friend who was stuck in work.
    Even I thought it was a bit much and I know nothing about football :)
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Help please : It depends on if the bet is stipulated that it's only in 90 minutes. Most bets have a little "I" icon next to them which gives you the info as to whether the bet only relates to 90 minutes or not. I believe (although not 100% sure) that it should also state whether it's 90 minutes only in your account history too. Double check in your history & if it does state 90 minutes only then definitely contact customer services.
    Posted by silentbob
    Thank you for the reply bob, just contacted cs and have been refunded
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Help please : Thank you for the reply bob, just contacted cs and have been refunded
    Posted by MADMOO
    n1 moo

oh and i dont believe the it wasn't for me story:) sorry

just pls tell me it wasnt Beckford!
  • edited September 2010
    refunds for the win
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Help please : n1 moo oh and i dont believe the it wasn't for me story:) sorry just pls tell me it wasnt Beckford!
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Hahaha does that make it worse? I could tell you it wasn't but it was :)
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Help please : Thank you for the reply bob, just contacted cs and have been refunded
    Posted by MADMOO
    Nice one Lisa
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Help please : Hahaha does that make it worse? I could tell you it wasn't but it was :)
    Posted by MADMOO
    I think a mr jaegerbomb/plop got you to put that on innit

and yes, that is the worst bet in history!
  • edited September 2010
    Thank you all for your help, but seriously it wasn't my bet!!!!!!
  • edited September 2010
    proxy bets AND refunds for the win!