You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

cowboy builders

edited September 2010 in The Shed
does anyone watch this on channel 5?

awsum programe.

i love dom littlewood putting these lowlifes into place!

Comments

• edited September 2010
     i knew a cowboy builder his name was mr crook nickname lock
  • edited September 2010
    I prefer the house of horrors where they make minor faults like a blown fuse and the electrician quotes for a whole new circuit board and then just replaces the fuse or they get an actor playing a senile granny lol. I always remember the one where the guy went up in the roof and sprinkled fishing maggotts all over and then told the lady they were the larva of the african death watch wood eating beetle and the whole roof could come down unless he took remedial action lol
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: cowboy builders:
    I prefer the house of horrors where they make minor faults like a blown fuse and the electrician quotes for a whole new circuit board and then just replaces the fuse or they get an actor playing a senile granny lol. I always remember the one where the guy went up in the roof and sprinkled fishing maggotts all over and then told the lady they were the larva of the african death watch wood eating beetle and the whole roof could come down unless he took remedial action lol
    Posted by loonytoons
    i'm guessing that's the irish version of rogue traders????
  • edited September 2010
    I was watching the one last week where the woman's mother moved in with her because of some reason or another, and she ended up paying 60grand !!!!!!!!! (60 GRAND FFS) for an extension that never materialised.

I've got to be honest that normally i'd feel sorry for somebody in that position .............. HOWEVER, lol

1, She trusted a friends son to do the job.
    2, She paid for it ALL UPFRONT !!
    3, She never bothered to get any other quotes whatsoever, and if she did, she would have realised that it would have only actually cost half the price to finish the job and get the extension decked out too, lol

I cant feel sorry for someone as stupid as that.

RANT OVER,