You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

IS IT POSSIBLE TO.....

edited September 2010 in Poker Chat
MULTI TABLE WHILST PALYING OMAHA????

THOUGHT ID TRY MY LUCK AND PLAY OMAHA FOR THE 1ST TIME TODAY..

PLAYED TWO £5.50 DYM (NOT AT THE SAME TIME), AND ALTHOUGH I KNOW THE BASICS, I REALLY FOUND IT HARD TO KEEP UP WITH PLAY!!  EVEN THOUGH I CASHED IN BOTH THE GAMES I SOMETIMES HAD TO LOOK BACK THE HAND HISTORY TO SEE WHAT THE OTHER PLAYER HAD, AS THE HAND WAS OVER BEFORE I COULD FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY HAD..

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SHOW LATER GUYS.. ENTERING A SAT NOW SO HOPEFULLY WILL BE JOINING YOU!!

Comments

• edited September 2010
    In Response to IS IT POSSIBLE TO.....:
    MULTI TABLE WHILST PALYING OMAHA???? THOUGHT ID TRY MY LUCK AND PLAY OMAHA FOR THE 1ST TIME TODAY.. PLAYED TWO £5.50 DYM (NOT AT THE SAME TIME), AND ALTHOUGH I KNOW THE BASICS, I REALLY FOUND IT HARD TO KEEP UP WITH PLAY!!  EVEN THOUGH I CASHED IN BOTH THE GAMES I SOMETIMES HAD TO LOOK BACK THE HAND HISTORY TO SEE WHAT THE OTHER PLAYER HAD, AS THE HAND WAS OVER BEFORE I COULD FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY HAD.. LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SHOW LATER GUYS.. ENTERING A SAT NOW SO HOPEFULLY WILL BE JOINING YOU!!
    Posted by bigflop1
    i cant even play 1 table never mind 2 tables ;) gl with ur sat
  • edited September 2010
    course it is all the pros do ;o)

personally 1 omaha table is more then enough to keep me occupied and dont even go into hi-lo
  • edited September 2010
    Dont try omaha and holdem at the same time .
    I did and its not big or clever. lol 
    Good luck on the tables.
    Dave

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: IS IT POSSIBLE TO.....:
    Dont try omaha and holdem at the same time . I did and its not big or clever. lol  Good luck on the tables. Dave
    Posted by TREMAYNE
    funny you should say that...

i won consecutive NLH and PLO MTT's within my first month of joining sky poker, so it can be done. 
  • edited September 2010
    I think he means multi-tabling omaha and holdem simultaneously