You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Grab a bounty! (***OFFICIAL LIVE SHOW THREAD***)

edited September 2010 in Poker Chat
I am, of course, referring to the financial reward for eliminating a player from tonight's main event, not the popular chocolate snack.

The tournament has a guaranteed prize pool of £10,000 and starts at 8pm.  It costs £22 to enter.  Registration is open!

The TV show - hosted by Ed Giddins (Lisa-Marie: please note spelling) and myself - also starts at 8pm on channel 865.

And, from 10pm, we'll also be live on Sky Sports 4 & Sky Sports HD 4.  I should point out that we won't actually be broadcasting in high definition.  Instead, a rather elaborate piece of kit will upscale the transmission signal to 1080i.  Fascinating, I know...

Anyways, this is the place to offer your poker questions and hand requests from this evening's tournament.

For the first couple of hours, we'll also be having a bit of fun, visiting some of the more amusing contributions to DAIBOOT's 'DESCRIBE THE SKY PLAYERS' thread.  It's HERE, in case you haven't seen it.

Apart from acebarry10, no-one's suggested a good description for Mr Giddins.  So I encourage you to post away.  Suffice to say, the more scandalous, the better!  Not TOO scandalous, mind you, otherwise we'll get censured by Ofcom :)

Comments