You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

3 Things to love and 3 Things to hate about the Sky Poker Presenters

edited November 2010 in Sky Poker Live

id like to find out what everybody likes and dislikes about the sky poker channel. for example

likes: 1;  they are sympathetic to players that get bad beats 

dislikes: 1: they ramble on about things such as TRAINS ( sorry tikay ) and it isnt poker related!!

so if you wanna pick on a certain somebody or give them praise post on here thanks

Comments

• EENEEN
    edited September 2010
    In Response to 3 Things to love and 3 Things to hate about the Sky Poker Presenters:
    id like to find out what everybody likes and dislikes about the sky poker channel. for example   likes: 1;  they are sympathetic to players that get bad beats  dislikes: 1: they ramble on about things such as TRAINS ( sorry tikay ) and it isnt poker related!! so if you wanna pick on a certain somebody or give them praise post on here thanks
    Posted by BIGLUKYTOM
    The off-topic chat gives it a nice balance from just being poker poker poker. I know its called the Sky TV Poker Channel, but the off-topicness brings in most of the comedy and banter, which makes it all the more worthwhile watching.

On my likes list is deffo Tikay's bashing of "The Smiths". Awful band.
  • edited November 2010
    I love watching the shows as you never know where they will lead. Who wouldve thought last week, most of the Bounty Hunter show would be taken up by talk of Neighbours lol!! The inane ramblings are what makes it fun and a pleasant change of pace from all the poker talk and show of hand play.

When it comes to poker though, I find their thoughts very welcome and informative especially to my own leak-ridden game - hopefully I can put some of what they say to good use and tighten up my game a bit. :)
  • edited November 2010
    Thanks for the feedback, have you all seen Richard's quiz.....Disaster Mind? Totally hilarious and he will be doing again tonight between 8pm and 10pm