You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Queeeeennnnnnnzzzz

edited September 2010 in The Poker Clinic
$2/$4 - No Limit Hold'em Seat 1: Manco_99 ($697.90)Seat 2: Buurr ($795.10)Seat 3: Fold2MePlease ($400)Seat 4: rbt71 ($792.40)Seat 5: berrmoney ($487.90)Seat 6: debroix ($937.60)Seat 7: waituck ($1,325.05)Seat 8: Bradnock ($411.30)Seat 9: mr_hedgehog ($400)Manco_99 posts the small blind of $2Buurr posts the big blind of $4The button is in seat #9*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Bradnock [Qs Qc]Fold2MePlease foldsrbt71 foldsberrmoney foldsdebroix foldswaituck raises to $12Bradnock raises to $36mr_hedgehog foldsManco_99 foldsBuurr foldswaituck raises to $84Bradnock calls $48*** FLOP *** [6d Th 7h]waituck bets $90Bradnock has 15 seconds left to act

Not 100% how well the above hand info transfers onto SKY but hopefully it decipherable.

I have cut off @ decision time, no way was i flatting here...

Waituck/Villan has the comfort of 3 BI's infornt of him, he has been very agg but had 'had it' each time he has gone to showdown.

Decision time...

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Had you see him 4 bet before?

Had you been 3 betting much?

What other hands had you seen him showdown and how?

6 max this is an easy stack off, FR against some opponents it's a stack off and against others its a sigh why did I 3 bet fold. 

• edited September 2010
    Only seen him 4 bet once, that was him at around $400 he had Aces and all action was pre flop.

3 betting a lot with his new found stack though, and to be honest his half pot bet sizing on the flop just makes it difficult, i had seen pot betting on the flop plenty following 3bets about 75% (Only a handful of hands), so half pot had me a little perplexed.

Maybe this is ABC but i always assume the 4th bet is Aces/Kings, maybe this is a leak but i would find it hard even in a 6max game to shove. Though i have been known to.
  • edited September 2010
    yeah as said easy stack off in 6max (assuming you are decently aggro preflop), and generally flatting 4bets with 100bb stacks isnt a good thing

good villains should be c/fing AK here its not a nice spot but id prob jam. although i dont play much FR at all
  • edited September 2010
    LOLRAISE - When i get RR pre opponent dependant you think i should ship with QQ with 100bb?

Maybe a lot too tight but i find it quite difficult to ship with QQ pre, then again i am giving myself a headache with a low board and get bet into.

My first suspicion was AK shooted.
  • edited September 2010
    at 2/4 vs regs QQ is a mandatory fist pump get it in preflop, but as from your other thread it makes me think you are probably a bit passive and play your hand generally face up which means he should only ever be 4betting for value and maybe even flatting your 3bet with AK.

reg v reg hes going to be 4betting as a bluff and with worse hands for value (atleast at 6max) which makes it super fist pump get the money in.   here preflop could actually be a fold but aslong as he is 4bet/calling AK+,KK+ pretty sure stacking off is +EV
  • edited September 2010

Get it all in flop IMO, whats beating u? AA KK he wouldnt bet out on a set. Or like the others can say shove pre! U hit a gr8 board and his bet seems like hee has put u on ACE KING. I def come over the top all in. Unless ur certain he has aces or kings