You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

just been donked again

edited September 2010 in Poker Chat
raised pre flop with 10/7 off ,i had j/q and my stack was low i called all in and he called wat a teapot  ,he rivered a straight wat a day of bad beats i away for a beer its a joke sky should have a show for donk calls gettin paid off

*Edit* Sorry, you are not allowed to name names on the forum, or name call.

Thank you for your understanding

Sky Mod

Comments

• edited September 2010
    unlucky mate its just not your day,take a break
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to just been donked again:
    idiot called percival raised pre flop with 10/7 off ,i had j/q and my stack was low i called all in and he called wat a teapot  ,he rivered a straight wat a day of bad beats i away for a beer its a joke sky should have a show for donk calls gettin paid off
    Posted by wingwizard
    how can they have a show for donks it`ll take more than 24hrs to show them
  • edited September 2010
    shove with anything call with something!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: just been donked again:
    shove with anything call with something!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by pod1
    nice advice.take a loook with what u called with Donkey!
  • edited September 2010
    Hey

Just a quick one, please do not name call on the posts, it is against the forum rules.

Thanks for your understanding

Sky Mod
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to just been donked again:
    raised pre flop with 10/7 off ,i had j/q and my stack was low i called all in and he called wat a teapot  ,he rivered a straight wat a day of bad beats i away for a beer its a joke sky should have a show for donk calls gettin paid off *Edit* Sorry, you are not allowed to name names on the forum, or name call. Thank you for your understanding Sky Mod
    Posted by wingwizard
    Hi wingwizard

In my opinion, if you are so short stacked, then why raise and then call an all in?, either shove, or try to find a better spot and fold.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to just been donked again : Hi wingwizard In my opinion, if you are so short stacked, then why raise and then call an all in?, either shove, or try to find a better spot and fold.
    Posted by acebarry10
    Because QJ is obviously the nuts bazza and cannot under any circumstances lose a 62/38.    

Yes roughly 38 times in 100 the 710s will beat QJ, shocking isnt it!:)  

If the OP thinks that is a bad beat, i would hate to see his post after a 990/1 runner runner beat.
  • edited September 2010
    firstly kb "i " didnt call, 2nd if you are pointing out the size of my manhood, then thank you very much ( you made me blush). let me make it a bit clearer for you to understand. if "said" player wants to raise with any 2 cards he can, if wizzard wants to call/ shove then he needs to have a hand to do it with. short stack or not i think i would of waited for a better hand than jq. note to sky mods kb obviously never read the first post properly and thought i had done it. no harm done, but it did make me cry a bit!!
  • edited September 2010
    firstly kb "i " didnt call, 2nd if you are pointing out the size of my manhood, then thank you very much ( you made me blush). let me make it a bit clearer for you to understand. if "said" player wants to raise with any 2 cards he can, if wizzard wants to call/ shove then he needs to have a hand to do it with. short stack or not i think i would of waited for a better hand than jq. note to sky mods kb obviously never read the first post properly and thought i had done it. no harm done, but it did make me cry a bit!!
    Posted by pod1
    to the SKY BUSY BODY MODERATOR.donkey is not name calling it is a proper well known phrase in poker.EEEEEEEEEEEAWWWWWWWWWWWW
  • edited September 2010
    in the context it was used it was derogatory, p.s a "word" can not be a "phrase" sorry to pull you up on this, but if you are going to try  to insult someone, at least try and make it right otherwise you could look an a s s ( excuse the pun)
  • edited September 2010
    in the context it was used it was derogatory, p.s a "word" can not be a "phrase" sorry to pull you up on this, but if you are going to try  to insult someone, at least try and make it right otherwise you could look an a s s ( excuse the pun)
    Posted by pod1
    get a life mr.boring
  • edited September 2010
    name calling again, tut tut, if thats the best you got, our paths must part. hehe
  • edited September 2010
    send him a case of wine pod ;-)
  • edited September 2010
     he needs to chill stoke, wouldnt waste the good stuff lol