You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

GOODBYE SKYPOKER.

edited September 2010 in Poker Chat
To all those who have been friendly, to all those who have won money off me, to all skypoker, skybet,skyvegas, and skybingo.......i bid you all farewell.

I`m outta here, enjoyed my 3 years with you, but finding the poker bad beats difficult to accept.

In all the time i`ve been with you, i`m no more than 400 quid down. So, you could say i`ve had me moneys worth.

The life ban on the chat was quite hard to accept, especially when you witness some of the abuse i`ve had to endure.

Please don`t email with special offers, coz i will not be back.
It`s been nice knowin you.................x

Comments

• edited September 2010
    In Response to GOODBYE SKYPOKER.:
    To all those who have been friendly, to all those who have won money off me, to all skypoker, skybet,skyvegas, and skybingo.......i bid you all farewell. I`m outta here, enjoyed my 3 years with you, but finding the poker bad beats difficult to accept. In all the time i`ve been with you, i`m no more than 400 quid down. So, you could say i`ve had me moneys worth. The life ban on the chat was quite hard to accept, especially when you witness some of the abuse i`ve had to endure. Please don`t email with special offers, coz i will not be back. It`s been nice knowin you.................x
    Posted by efgloser
    Goodbye,

Sounds like your making the right decision because unless you can accept bad beats poker aint the game for you.

good luck

Hoggers
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to GOODBYE SKYPOKER.:
    To all those who have been friendly, to all those who have won money off me, to all skypoker, skybet,skyvegas, and skybingo.......i bid you all farewell. I`m outta here, enjoyed my 3 years with you, but finding the poker bad beats difficult to accept. In all the time i`ve been with you, i`m no more than 400 quid down. So, you could say i`ve had me moneys worth. The life ban on the chat was quite hard to accept, especially when you witness some of the abuse i`ve had to endure. Please don`t email with special offers, coz i will not be back. It`s been nice knowin you.................x
    Posted by efgloser
    soz to see you go efgloser you will be missed very much in the forum and the tables.
    keep your chin up and hope to see you again somtime
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: GOODBYE SKYPOKER.:
    In Response to GOODBYE SKYPOKER. : Goodbye, Sounds like your making the right decision because unless you can accept bad beats poker aint the game for you. good luck Hoggers
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Cheers Hoggers..........good luck in champs league.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to GOODBYE SKYPOKER. : soz to see you go efgloser you will be missed very much in the forum and the tables. keep your chin up and hope to see you again somtime
    Posted by silver8ack
    Cheers Silver....take it easy m8. Don`t let hoggers get you down with his negative vibes.
  • edited September 2010
    Cool
    Posted by QDMCGRAW
    lol..............cool
  • edited September 2010
    sorry to hear that hun :(
    hope you change your mind
    good luck and take care :)
  • edited September 2010
    see you next week
  • edited September 2010
    How did this end up in tournaments?? lol

Sorry to hear efgloser, shame but you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes! could always play the odd day now until you fall back in love with poker and run good hope to see you at the tables soon
  • edited September 2010
    gl mate, I know where you are coming from. I have just started to lol at some of the bad beats and can call them as they land with a lot more accuracy than would be considered normal.