You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Evertons Odds!

edited September 2010 in The Football Corner
13/8£2.68 ##EACHWAY##£7.04 
Theres my bet for the weekend what you think good bet?

Comments

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Evertons Odds!:
    13/8 £2.68 ##EACHWAY## £7.04   Theres my bet for the weekend what you think good bet?
    Posted by QuadKings
    Info maybe not posted correctly for you!!

Am guessin you want an Everton win at Fulham today, at 13-8, surley ech/way aint worth it!!

I am a Massive Fulham, but pride myself on being Totally focused with the money i will place on OR against them!!, {have had 1k on them to lose once, they did},this is a strange premiership fixture actually!!

For 6/7 maybe even 8 seasons in a row, the result was a HOME Win at both grounds, think a prem record!

I think sequence was broken in the last season or two, but football variance would suggest a draw or two is over due!! I dont make much of that tho, more who is playin!!

Fulham have their main Two goal threats injured Zamo & Dembele, so i would not expect us to score many, our defence has been very solid so far, so unless Everton have some cutting egde, a clean sheet is on cards!!

Despite their early season poor form, Everton cutting edge is the key, in Sharpest order... Cahill, Fellini, Pienarr, if all three play, spread could be slightly towards Everton, am sure the main threat Cahill is out!! This would push me towards Draw, even 0-0, if one of the other two is not playin, think fellini was doubtful, find out this morning, Fulham win low score!! I'd go 1-0!

So there you go lets find out how many of the KEY Everton three are out and i can give u a definitive answer!!

But if pushed now ...i'd go ..............4-4 LOL
  • edited September 2010
    ps. if you wanna go, have got a spare ticket, Fulham end, tho & next to me & mate, other mate just pulled out!!
  • edited September 2010

Queens Park Rangers, WILL NOT win today !
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Evertons Odds!:
    Queens Park Rangers, WILL NOT win today !
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Blimey!! that's a bold statement JJ !!

Doncaster, cant see it....But come on the Superhoops................{Red Ones, lol]