You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

just been donked again it must be my weekend

edited September 2010 in Poker Chat
sitting with pocket kings got reraised all in with 8/3 clubs after he caught an 8 on the flop ,and then rivered a flush bounty hunter madness ,iv noticed the weekends on sky poker software bit whipy ?

Comments

• edited September 2010
    In Response to just been donked again it must be my weekend:
    sitting with pocket kings got reraised all in with 8/3 clubs after he caught an 8 on the flop ,and then rivered a flush bounty hunter madness ,iv noticed the weekends on sky poker software bit whipy ?
    Posted by wingwizard
    no there all on a dohhhhhhhhhhh, they`ve had bevvies, my aces got done with there 3 5 dimonds  and they hit river dimond even though i raiised 5 times pre all in flop they still called
  • edited September 2010
    hi mate it's not the software!

it's the players on a weekend.

they tend to be the more casual player so they are more likely to play hands like this.

plus you have to take into account it was a bounty hunter as people will go all in alot more to try and win that bounty.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: just been donked again it must be my weekend:
    hi mate it's not the software! it's the players on a weekend. they tend to be the more casual player so they are more likely to play hands like this. plus you have to take into account it was a bounty hunter as people will go all in alot more to try and win that bounty.
    Posted by donkeyplop
    heard you on poker clinic still can`t laughing  ( replay)
  • edited September 2010
  • edited September 2010

83 of clubs beats KK in a bounty hunter.

STANDARD!!! learn to lose please, KK is not invincible.

• edited September 2010
    83 of clubs beats KK in a bounty hunter. STANDARD!!! learn to lose please, KK is not invincible.
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    No it is NOT invincible,but are you saying 8c 3c IS?
  • edited September 2010
    works the other way too!!

Matey on a cash table[40/80p], calls 80p with AA, me small blind [40p] 10-2, think one other caller, so i make up to BB who calls...

flop 9-6-2 No-one raises...Turn 2 [ledge trips].......matey pots, i call......ledge river 6 HOUSE!! lol still bit worried..

He 1/2 pots ...I all-in..... he calls, shows AA & LOSES...MATE. YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE ABUSE I GOT FOR HAVIN 10-2!

THINK THATS HOW IT PLAYED, I WON THE MONEY, BUT I WAS SO ANGRY, and just about to go to FULHAM!! BOY DID EVERTON & ETUHU GET SOME STICK!!!

He's coming round mi house to Do ME LOLOL, wants me to put my Address in chatbox LOLO, anyway Arranged a date at a Later SPT what a Nutter! scoped him only played 14 times on Sky!!!

Mate, why is it aLWAYS ME lol
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: just been donked again it must be my weekend : No it is NOT invincible,but are you saying 8c 3c IS?
    Posted by debdobs_67
    No, but whoever played the 83c has just as much right to play that hand as the person who played KK.

They all pay the same buyin fee, it's the way it goes, some people choose to play junk hands for FUN! and why not?

We want people to play junk because it will make us more likely to win overall, but when KK gets beat by 83 people complain? why complain?

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: just been donked again it must be my weekend : No, but whoever played the 83c has just as much right to play that hand as the person who played KK. They all pay the same buyin fee, it's the way it goes, some people choose to play junk hands for FUN! and why not? We want people to play junk because it will make us more likely to win overall, but when KK gets beat by 83 people complain? why complain?
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Im not complaining at all,give me KK every time VS 8c 3c very very nice indeed BUT when the KK loses as it will from time to time and i do kinda feel sorry for the player.Its poker play with any 2 cards,no probs BUT when you get the analysts on the tv saying that IS awful play then who are us mortals to disagree?
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: just been donked again it must be my weekend : Im not complaining at all,give me KK every time VS 8c 3c very very nice indeed BUT when the KK loses as it will from time to time and i do kinda feel sorry for the player.Its poker play with any 2 cards,no probs BUT when you get the analysts on the tv saying that IS awful play then who are us mortals to disagree?
    Posted by debdobs_67
    Of course its awful play to get it all in with 83,  but i dont want my opponants to all be WSOP bracelet winners.  That way, i lose.

To win, i want people to play this junk against me. On the odd occasion the junk hits, so what! it happens!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: just been donked again it must be my weekend : Of course its awful play to get it all in with 83,  but i dont want my opponants to all be WSOP bracelet winners.  That way, i lose. To win, i want people to play this junk against me. On the odd occasion the junk hits, so what! it happens!
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Yeah your 100% correct it does happen,i also dont want to be playin WSOP bracelet winners.................YET
  • edited September 2010
    No fear hitman !!!!

If you wanna avoid bad calls you're gonna have to start playing better players.

Go and play in the £55 dyms....

It costs more, you'll have little to no chance of winning, but at least they'll beat you properly and totally crush your soul, rather than letting you get it in good.

Just messing with your hopes feelings imo.
  • edited September 2010
    , anyway Arranged a date at a Later SPT what a Nutter!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    If you feel you are gonna need protection at SPT Luton, I'm available to provide close personal protection. My rate is only a pint of snakebite and black per hour.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: just been donked again it must be my weekend : Of course its awful play to get it all in with 83,  but i dont want my opponants to all be WSOP bracelet winners.  That way, i lose. To win, i want people to play this junk against me. On the odd occasion the junk hits, so what! it happens!
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    im away to bed im getting slaughtered all im saying is the junk hands been getting paid off on my sky all weekend lol,in future if i get raised pre flop with a monster hand and im siitng with a weak hand, il call if i have the chips,the software likes to blow up monster hands, night gorgeous x
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: just been donked again it must be my weekend : If you feel you are gonna need protection at SPT Luton, I'm available to provide close personal protection. My rate is only a pint of snakebite and black per hour.
    Posted by Mohican
    LOL am expecting to be ok, as I always get stood up on mi dates, LOL!!

Thanks anyway Mo!