You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

wat a week end on sky

edited September 2010 in Poker Chat
just lost another big pot its been happening all weekend ,absolutely no chance of wining on sky this weekend started off gettin called by a donk with 10/7 of clubs for his whole stack against my kings and he rivered a flush ,and just been humped with pocket queens against big slick for my stack amazing weekend ,this is the last time ill play sky at the weekend its a different game altogether night all

Comments

• edited September 2010
    I'm all for bad beat sympathy and whatever but are you seriously upset about losing QQ vs AK? Really? That's just one of the most standard of standard poker hands ever, and you're only a very marginal favourite holding QQ.
  • edited September 2010
    Wingwizard, is your real name Whingewizard?

This is like the 3rd thread of it's type in as many hours!

Wishing you better luck during the week!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: wat a week end on sky:
    Wingwizard, is your real name Whingewizard? This is like the 3rd thread of it's type in as many hours! Wishing you better luck during the week!
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    I also believe this is YOUR 3rd snidey reply in as many hours,but hey ho some ARE allowed this luxury others are not,TRUE?
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: wat a week end on sky : I also believe this is YOUR 3rd snidey reply in as many hours,but hey ho some ARE allowed this luxury others are not,TRUE?
    Posted by debdobs_67
    hi are you a share holder  ,snidey is a strange choice of word ,you work for sky debdobs_67,its none of your business gorgeous you must be wining this weekend i take it ,its a free country last i heard we all allowed to winge a you put it .il be looking for you at the tables gorgeous , the software working better for you than it does for me take care
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: wat a week end on sky : I also believe this is YOUR 3rd snidey reply in as many hours,but hey ho some ARE allowed this luxury others are not,TRUE?
    Posted by debdobs_67
    Anyone can post what they like within the forum rules

I have not broken any rules

However, you have a point and therefore I do not intend to reply to any more threads of a "bad beat" moany nature. Its a waste of my virtual breath, i will just ignore going forwards.

• edited September 2010
    I'm all for bad beat sympathy and whatever but are you seriously upset about losing QQ vs AK? Really? That's just one of the most standard of standard poker hands ever, and you're only a very marginal favourite holding QQ.
    Posted by DeucesLive
    how are you doing sir im not upset about the queens ,im annoyed i kept playing this weekend after the badbeats i have had since friday ,im more annoyed  about getting called by a donk on friday with 10/7 clubs  for his whole stack against my pocket kings and he rivered a flush ,i dont mind getting beat with queens its been every showdown this weekend ,its my last weekend on sky poker it completely different poker ex,i have been to school this weekend nite sir
  • edited September 2010
    hi wingwizard.

try posting some of your hands in the poker clinic and you might be able to get some advice on how you could of played your hands differant.

if you did just get unlucky each time people will say it was just bad luck, but it's worth a try matey...........
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: wat a week end on sky : hi are you a share holder  ,snidey is a strange choice of word ,you work for sky debdobs_67,its none of your business gorgeous you must be wining this weekend i take it ,its a free country last i heard we all allowed to winge a you put it .il be looking for you at the tables gorgeous , the software working better for you than it does for me take care
    Posted by wingwizard
    You do realise debdobs_67 was on your side so to speak?
  • edited September 2010
    up and down thats poker.i had terrible weekend specially tonight.just get over it.what doesn t kill  u make u stronger.sky poker is the best site in uk.trust me.so gl m8
  • ybyb
    edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: wat a week end on sky : You do realise debdobs_67 was on your side so to speak?
    Posted by BlackFish3
    loool...probably not any more!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: wat a week end on sky : loool...probably not any more!
    Posted by yb
    Pretty obvs wingwizard has a crush on greghogg. Came straight to his rescue, cute...
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: wat a week end on sky : You do realise debdobs_67 was on your side so to speak?
    Posted by BlackFish3
    Lol how dare u stick up for me!!!
  • edited September 2010
    Posted by BlackFish3
    Haha yeah well spotted blackfish and as has been stated probably not anymore ;o)
  • edited September 2010
    Posted by BlackFish3
    BLACKFISH YOU HAVE TO GET OUT MORE PHONE DEBDOBS_67  LOL,GET SOME FRESH AIR ,PS DO YOU GUYS WORK FOR SKY?  REGARDS
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: wat a week end on sky : BLACKFISH YOU HAVE TO GET OUT MORE PHONE DEBDOBS_67  LOL,GET SOME FRESH AIR ,PS DO YOU GUYS WORK FOR SKY?  REGARDS
    Posted by wingwizard
    No i do not work for sky BUT are you jekyll and hyde?