You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SKY POKER is fixed bigtime!!!

edited September 2010 in Poker Chat
This is what happened i sat down and i have only been playing for 20minutes and i get 3 good hands first hand get JJ raised the flop one caller with 99 it came 226 raised flop he re raised i went allin he called turn came 9 next hand i get AQ raised flop one caller QJ flop comes 259 all hearts i have ace hearts he has Qhearts he raises i re raise he calls turn card comes J beats me again. last and final hand i have AK of clubs player raises with QK of diamonds im on the button so re raise him he calls flop comes 8QA two clubs and one diamond he raises i re raise he calls next card 2 diamonds he checks i go allin he calls last card 5diamonds how fixed is that all three hands in 20mins shocking!!!!!!

Comments

• edited September 2010
    yeah must be like 3 unbeatable hands losing in the space of 20minutes thats unheard of!!!! i take it you havent played on any other sites, they all the same just grow up its part of the game
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to SKY POKER is fixed bigtime!!!:
    This is what happened i sat down and i have only been playing for 20minutes and i get 3 good hands first hand get JJ raised the flop one caller with 99 it came 226 raised flop he re raised i went allin he called turn came 9 next hand i get AQ raised flop one caller QJ flop comes 259 all hearts i have ace hearts he has Qhearts he raises i re raise he calls turn card comes J beats me again. last and final hand i have AK of clubs player raises with QK of diamonds im on the button so re raise him he calls flop comes 8QA two clubs and one diamond he raises i re raise he calls next card 2 diamonds he checks i go allin he calls last card 5diamonds how fixed is that all three hands in 20mins shocking!!!!!!
    Posted by felly11

hi felly
    I spent £60 for a hotel, £100 for a train to London to play a £250 buyin tournament. 10,000 chips 45min blinds.

in 40 mins i was out of the tournament hand 1 quad Js in to quad Qs for 6000 chips I had the Js
    Hand 6 my KK bet 200  called by one player flop KA6 villain bets2000 i call turn A check check villain A6 that 8200chips in 15mins then lost 800 chips with 99 folded on a AKJ flop then all with AhAd called by A9s flop 4s 8s 6s.
    on the way home all in 40 min DOES THIS MEAN LIVE POKER IN THE VIC IS FIXED! NO IT JUST POKER! IT HAPPENS YOU JUST LIVE WITH IT.

DAI