You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

DONE!! 3pm - £200 gtd PP! - GET INNIT!! :)

edited September 2010 in Poker Chat
Huge sigh come on sky.

like peeing in the wind.

Comments

• edited September 2010

........Why have the guarantees recently been assessed/changed, yet the one decent tourny which runs through the day, the 3pm NLHE, has been left at 100 gtd?

This tourny ALWAYS hits at least double that.....

Why has this been left at 100? - There have been loads of forum threads about this, with people pleading with the decision makers to put it back to £250 gtd....(it was changed to 100 before the numbers even dropped)

......you have a meeting about it, or whatever, yet chose to leave it as it is!!

WHY???

Please can everyone yet again comment here asking them to change it, again. :(
  • edited September 2010
    +1 this game used to attract at least 130 plus at weekends and always got above the gtd in mid week so come on sky suits pumpit up.del
  • edited September 2010
    Yeh, its the only decent daytime tourney, I just don't play it now because the GTD doesnt attract enough runners and its dead on its bum
  • edited September 2010
    Sky need to look at the tournies on the whole site.  I would play an afternoon tournie if it was a decent GTD;  I imagine a lot of others are the same.

• edited September 2010
    The guarantee has been doubled to £200 effective immediately, this will run all 7 days per week until further notice.

The traffic in this tournament actually varies considerably, last Monday - Wednesday it had 21, 28, 29 runners and peaked at 43 on the Friday.

We'll see how it does for a week or 2 and I'll happily move this up further if it performs well.

Kind Regards

Adam
  • edited September 2010
    there needs to be more GTDS and less BH'S!!!!
    And yes up it to £250 gtd sky!!!!!!!
  • edited September 2010

Wohoooooo!! Brilliant! Great work sky adam ! 

Im positive this will boost the numbers, and the 200 will be reached easily.

IM IN !!!!!

:):):):):):):):)
  • edited September 2010

So last monday it had 21 runners.

Increase the guarentee, and we set off today with moe than 3 times that!

68 runners, and a £340 prizepool!!

Lets hope this is a sign of things to come in this tourny and other popular ones on sky!

GL ALL ! :)
  • edited September 2010
    Is it no wonder i have a volatile temper like i have had on the tables when i go out like this:
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    Gibster55 Big blind  200.00 200.00 1617.50
      Your hole cards
    • A
    • Q

OnlyOneCT Raise  800.00 1000.00 2508.75
    Villain Raise  3200.00 4200.00 6212.50
    stegstan Fold     
    BEESnHONEY Fold     
    Gibster55 Fold     
    OnlyOneCT All-in  2508.75 6708.75 0.00
    VillainCall  108.75 6817.50 6103.75
    OnlyOneCT Show
    • A
    • Q

VillainShow
    • Q

Flop

• K

Turn

River

VillainWin Two Pairs, 10s and 8s 6817.50  12921.25
    Really getting so hacked off getting in my money good everytime and getting screwed with marginal cr @p!!!
  • edited September 2010

Aghhhhhhh !!! Dunno if id rather have a bad beat or blow up!!!

CT,I didn't know u had a temper? comment made me laugh though!

Great turn-out! come back tomorrow (i wont be there), but more importantly, come back on WEDNESDAY !!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: DONE!! 3pm - £200 gtd PP! - GET INNIT!! :):
    Aghhhhhhh !!! Dunno if id rather have a bad beat or blow up!!! CT,I didn't know u had a temper? comment made me laugh though! Great turn-out! come back tomorrow (i wont be there), but more importantly, come back on WEDNESDAY !!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    97.5% of the time i'm quite a reasonable person to get on with but there is that 2.5% of me where its best not to rub me up the wrong way. I blame probably watching Lancashire win naff all for over 11 years haha lol!

JJ, total credit to you Sir for getting the guarenteed up on this tourney and long may the great turn-outs continue!........ :-)
  • edited September 2010

Nice afternoon tourney that, cheers JJ for pushing the GTD up (at last hey suity people!!!)

Just went out in 7th....... villain puts his normal raise in on my BB, I have waited for my spot and backraise with KK. Flop comes 345......he min bets, I shove. He had A2 FFS!, gg.

Cheers to JJ, Dylan and Scotty for an interesting table :)

Now.....I best get back to work, lol 
  • edited September 2010
    at least you got paid alan, i just saw and even after promiting this event they wouldnt even let dohhhhhh win how rude lol

Unfortunately unless i have a change of job this is never going to be playable, too risky at work and been in trouble for it before not even allowed on the forum! oops shhhhh dont tell boss i have 15 minutes left :o(
  • edited September 2010
    this shows that upping the gtds does get more runners! now all we need is a few more good mtts in the evening!
  • edited September 2010

51 runners today, again, comfortably beating the guarantee.

Im not in, which will explain the slight dip, as theres not as much value for the other guys, but I'll be back tomorro.

Heads spinning today :S

gud luk all !! Keep coming back !!!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: DONE!! 3pm - £200 gtd PP! - GET INNIT!! :):
    51 runners today, again, comfortably beating the guarantee. Im not in, which will explain the slight dip, as theres not as much value for the other guys, but I'll be back tomorro. Heads spinning today :S gud luk all !! Keep coming back !!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    First time in this tourney today went out 10th aaaaarggh 2 spots from being paid. played ok until break was sitting in first place but blew up. there was some justice i had a spot of luck with A 10 early in game trebling up when going in with 2 others they had AK suited and Q 10 suited a 10 came up on turn and i sunk em both, but i went all in with A 10 when short stacked later in game and got sunk by queens oh well!!