You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SKY POKER is fixed bigtime!!!

edited October 2010 in Area 51
This is what happened i sat down and i have only been playing for 20minutes and i get 3 good hands first hand get JJ raised the flop one caller with 99 it came 226 raised flop he re raised i went allin he called turn came 9 next hand i get AQ raised flop one caller QJ flop comes 259 all hearts i have ace hearts he has Qhearts he raises i re raise he calls turn card comes J beats me again. last and final hand i have AK of clubs player raises with QK of diamonds im on the button so re raise him he calls flop comes 8QA two clubs and one diamond he raises i re raise he calls next card 2 diamonds he checks i go allin he calls last card 5diamonds how fixed is that all three hands in 20mins shocking!!!!!!

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Yep must be 3 big hands losing in 20 minutes, woah they should win everytime when ahead!!! you obviously havent played any other sites it happens everwhere, grow up

its all part of the parcel you lose when your ahead but will get lucky occasionally aswell rigged? PFFFFTTTTT
  • edited September 2010
    every poker site is rigged they how they earn there money its just down to the players now playing like DONKS!!
  • edited September 2010
    Yep obviously no-one wins but the site WD i may stop playing now............ NOT!

Its all random there is no way they can fix it, if they could why would they fix it to reward bad play? it doesnt make sense they have an awarding body they have to show in the gambling license or what not so its all legit, my suggestion is maybe you dont play full stop if you take beats that bad. could go a month running bad and few months running good but you mainly remember when you have been sucked out been unlucky and not the other way round. just chill if you get sucked out take an hour to calm then hit the tables again, if your getting in ahead more often then not then you will win moneys in the long run
  • edited September 2010

well thanks for your advice i shall take it on board :)

• edited September 2010
  • edited September 2010
    who u calling a plonker?
  • edited September 2010

The opening poster, and anyone else who thinks online poker is fixed.

Get good at it, or accept that you aren't very good, and therefore, will not win, and play for fun.

Don't be sooooooo stupid to actually believe it's fixed.
  • edited September 2010

poker is fixed everyone knows that lol

• edited September 2010
     I was playing against my mate the other day and he out drew me 3 times in a row and I was dealing.
     Maybe their is somthing wrong with the deck off cards I was using! Maybe they are specialy made to prefer some people over others. Or maybe he is a fish that wont put down a half decent hand and got lucky 3 times on the bouce.
  • edited September 2010
    online poker is NOT fixed they just have different rngs, and to be honest i think sky has the worst rng imo

and ive played loads of online sites, so felly it is not fixed ok, as i am cutting right down on sky and playing another site which imo is a good one if u want it pm me ) and gl on the tables
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to SKY POKER is fixed bigtime!!!:
    This is what happened i sat down and i have only been playing for 20minutes and i get 3 good hands first hand get JJ raised the flop one caller with 99 it came 226 raised flop he re raised i went allin he called turn came 9 next hand i get AQ raised flop one caller QJ flop comes 259 all hearts i have ace hearts he has Qhearts he raises i re raise he calls turn card comes J beats me again. last and final hand i have AK of clubs player raises with QK of diamonds im on the button so re raise him he calls flop comes 8QA two clubs and one diamond he raises i re raise he calls next card 2 diamonds he checks i go allin he calls last card 5diamonds how fixed is that all three hands in 20mins shocking!!!!!!
    Posted by felly11
    Happens 2 us all m8 & there not exactly bad beats r they.there's absolutely no reason 4 any poker site 2 fix games either.there money comes through rake.So really they'd prefer tables of good players were moneys goin from 1player 2 the next for a few hrs,than a table full of donks who go all in 1st hand.they make the money from good players not the likes of me lol
  • edited October 2010
    That is good news although i did'nt know it was broken.
  • edited October 2010
    There is no reason to fix onlne poker. The site earns it's money no matter who wins as it's a rake on the pot so why would they do it? Risk getting shut down just to get up your nose? I think not..... You really should consider your argument all the way through so you don't end up just sounding like one of those kids that went to school on a "special" bus and licked windows all the way :)
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER is fixed bigtime!!!:
    There is no reason to fix onlne poker. The site earns it's money no matter who wins as it's a rake on the pot so why would they do it? Risk getting shut down just to get up your nose? I think not..... You really should consider your argument all the way through so you don't end up just sounding like one of those kids that went to school on a "special" bus and licked windows all the way :)
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    How DID you know i went to school on that bus? slurp slurp ;o)
  • edited October 2010
    It happens to me a lot but I would never say its fixed.

You get into a good position in the tourny with about 100 left and sitting 10-20th place then hit big on the flop push/re-raise or shove only to get outdrawn and finish outside the money instead of jumping further up.

Example was last night in bounty was 15th place 150ish left pocket 3's. (blinds 300-600)

raised from BB and was called for 1800 by button who had limped.
    flop 3-3-A
    raise 1800 and was reraised 4800(I figure he has A possibly pockets) i shove with quads 16k all in
    he calls all in 15k leaving me 500chips
    turns over 8 8 Happy days
    turn 8
    river 8

Did i scream? yes I did a bit Did i swear and call him names? No I said wp and good luck.
    Why?
    Because he told me he called because it was my play that made him call as i had been overley agressive on the table and he thought i was fishing. he got lucky.

This is a game of chance 50% skill but you still need the cards.

And lets face it there is no-one here that has never hit a river.
  • edited October 2010
    Ive NEVER EVER EVER hit a river ;o)