You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

RYDER CUP

edited October 2010 in The Shed
If MONTY says "err err err" once more im launching my can at the T.V.

Comments

• edited September 2010
    In Response to RYDER CUP:
    If MONTY says "err err err" once more im launching my can at the T.V.
    Posted by lucy4
    Bloody annoying, thought he'd be more well-spoken. I'm gonna go to Celtic Manor and keep snapping kit-kats when his players are about to hit their shots if he says it once more.

Monty Monty Monty
  • edited September 2010
    LOL for the win.
  • edited September 2010

Are you excited? ???

First can at 6-55am ftw???? :):):):):::):):):):)):))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
  • edited September 2010
    any of you play golf?
  • edited September 2010

I would LOVE to be able to play golf to a standard where it was kinda fun.....

But Im so bad, it's just not fun....

How they can control the ball like they do is beyond me.

Along with snooker, and darts, it's the hardest sport to get good at IMO, massive respect for those guys, especially if they sh*g about like tiger.

1 thing that will pee me off this weekend though, is if Europe wear RED!!!!

How hard can it be to get them a blue shirt each??? jeeeeeeeeez !!
  • edited September 2010
      ERR
      US by 1.5 points.
  • edited September 2010
    i love playing golf more than poker.. mite still try and go as i only live 27miles away.  
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: RYDER CUP:
    i love playing golf more than poker.. mite still try and go as i only live 27 miles away.  
    Posted by BURNShurtz
    Upwards???
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: RYDER CUP : Upwards???
    Posted by lucy4
    up abit across abit
  • edited September 2010
    I would LOVE to be able to play golf to a standard where it was kinda fun..... But Im so bad, it's just not fun.... How they can control the ball like they do is beyond me. Along with snooker, and darts, it's the hardest sport to get good at IMO, massive respect for those guys, especially if they sh*g about like tiger. 1 thing that will pee me off this weekend though, is if Europe wear RED!!!! How hard can it be to get them a blue shirt each??? jeeeeeeeeez !!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    A bad golfers golf day for the win?

Love the game as well and used to be part of the golf section at our WMC.
    Had some cracking weekends in Ireland and Scotland trying to play.
  • edited September 2010

LOL at supping Strongbow before Jeremy has hit the screens in the morning JJ. Looking forward to it, some cracking betting markets too.

How about this one straight from the SkyBet/News of the World Coalition Group.

Tiger_On_The_Prowl

Get In The Hole (for the win)

• edited September 2010

"ERR ERR FLOPPING ERR"

HE IS STARTING TO SERIOUSLY WIND ME UP NOW.

• edited September 2010
    any of you play golf?
    Posted by BURNShurtz
    I play golf. I play off 15.

I'm away for a golfing weekend this weekend! (bad timing i know)

We are staying in a 4 star hotel so the golf had better be on!!! (shame it's not on bbc any more!!!)

The weather forcast for the weekend is pretty dire so may not be playing much golf and following in dohhhhhhh's footsteps by getting drunk while watching this great event!

• edited September 2010
    If anyone is going to this, just a warning that there might be some serious rail disruption in an around Cardiff on the Sunday.  I have word on the Q-T that there is gonna be some industrial action of some kind.
  • edited September 2010
    David Beckham spotted at a petrol station in newport yesterday with 2 big body guards and Tiger Woods was in the Toby Carvery having dinner last night , and lollys friend won tickets at school to go to the practice day today, it all happens round ere lol.
  • edited September 2010
    only 4 miles from celtic manor, and i have to say it's been fantastic watching them transform it into the arena that it has become. One of the bus routes i drive takes me right past the tv entrance at Caerleon and believe me there are so many different huts, tents and portacabins it's unreal. Funniest thing is the Oh so important pleb who stands at the entrance in his bloody hi vis lol.
  • edited September 2010
    Plebs in Hi-Viz for the win!!!
  • edited September 2010

Opening ceremony this afternoon.

I remember last time Faldo went well OTT introducing his men like they were heavyweight boxers fighting for the world title.....

IT'S GOLF !!! lol

Loads of ummin arrrin and erm-ing from Monty to look forward to !!

Anyone else had a bet?
  • edited September 2010
    Opening ceremony this afternoon. I remember last time Faldo went well OTT introducing his men like they were heavyweight boxers fighting for the world title..... IT'S GOLF !!! lol Loads of ummin arrrin and erm-ing from Monty to look forward to !! Anyone else had a bet?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Got any decent tips JJ? I know pretty much nothing about golf & could maybe only name 2 or 3 players if that!

I've got a free £5 bet to use if there's anything decent about.
  • edited September 2010
    how about putting on a fiver that tiger woods will end up sleeping with a local welsh chick??
  • edited September 2010
    Hoping Er Europe will get off to a flyer so will be backing Er..........

Europe to win Day One Er 5-3 @ 5/1....might hedge it with 5.5-2.5 @ Er 9/1

The weather forecast is Er rotten, and I think this will benefit us more than Er them.

Biggest winning margin market in the Er 4balls could have some value too.

Poulter/Fisher @ 9/1 sounds Er like its worth a big blind.

Er Good Er Luck to Everyone Er Having a Bet.
  • edited September 2010
    Hoping Er Europe will get off to a flyer so will be backing Er.......... Europe to win Day One Er 5-3 @ 5/1....might hedge it with 5.5-2.5 @ Er 9/1 The weather forecast is Er rotten, and I think this will benefit us more than Er them. Biggest winning margin market in the Er 4balls could have some value too. Poulter/Fisher @ 9/1 sounds Er like its worth a big blind. Er Good Er Luck to Everyone Er Having a Bet.
    Posted by emilyegg
    Er PMS Er L
  • edited September 2010

I bet with my heart, and 15/1 on a clean sweep in the first 4 games for Monty's Men @ 15/1 is worth a tenner of my hard earned money !!!!

There's no reason at all why each pair can't win their individual games.......

GET IN THE HOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Alarms on for 6-55am, not been up at that time since the last time I didn't go to bed...........

• edited October 2010
    Hoping Er Europe will get off to a flyer so will be backing Er.......... Europe to win Day One Er 5-3 @ 5/1....might hedge it with 5.5-2.5 @ Er 9/1 The weather forecast is Er rotten, and I think this will benefit us more than Er them. Biggest winning margin market in the Er 4balls could have some value too. Poulter/Fisher @ 9/1 sounds Er like its worth a big blind. Er Good Er Luck to Everyone Er Having a Bet.
    Posted by emilyegg
    EGG ERR ARE YOU ERR TRYING TO ERR GET ME ERR GOING ERR. ;-)
  • edited October 2010
    1. Westwood/Kaymer v Mickelson/JohnsonTie @ 9/2
    2. Donald/Harrington v Watson/OvertonDonald/Harrington @ 4/6
    3. Poulter/Fisher v Stricker/WoodsStricker/Woods @ 5/6
    4. McIlroy/McDowell v Cink/KucharMcIlroy/McDowell @ 8/11

28/1 for these 4

Good Luck

• edited October 2010

Well I failed with 6-55!!! ....But 7-20 aint bad !!!

I hope the weather doesn't spoil it, looks pretty grim....

In play betting ftw !!!! 5r on Westwood to birdie the 1st! ITS ON
  • edited October 2010
    It looks like the Yanks are wearing pikey-shellsuits as well.

Catalogue Xtra Shops for the win.
  • edited October 2010
    Wales, october, rain.

Who would have guessed.
  • edited October 2010
    Wales, october, rain. Who would have guessed.
    Posted by achill

Wales, ANYTIME,  rain.

You just get used to it here lol
  • edited October 2010
    today was the first time iv ever watched highlights of the highlights of the highlights of the highlights of 4 holes.........................oh and montys best ryder cup moments twice.