You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Forum Deepy anyone?

2»

Comments

• edited September 2010
    final results ul to solack for bubbling, nice heads up battle but deserved winner
    debdobs_67450001£33.75 + 10 League Points
    YOUNG_GUN02£11.25 + 8 League Points
    SoLack03 
    MADMOO04 
    MOVER05 
    Quietman06 
    SHY-BOY07 
    scotty7708 
    Gavinxxxx09
    very good tourney, be nice if we can get few more people, i went out with straight on the river and debs had higher i had 7, she had 78 :o)

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Forum Deepy anyone?:
    Good game, shame it doesn't get more runners. Great updates and gl young gun
    Posted by MADMOO

defo agree with this, well the first part :o)

trying to give more coverage so we get more runners next time, the infamous squawky popped by in the end i nearly asked him to finish it of lol
  • edited September 2010
    Vul young gun we were even stacked from the h/u start and tbf i got the better cards,really enjoyed the game and agree this needs a bit more promoting as im sure there is a few more deepy luvers who would enjoy this,gl all
  • edited September 2010
    very deserved Debs, wasnt really unlucky tbf, i was happy to check down and when came straight sort of lost concentration and assumed you would be bluffing. actually unsure if you bluffed at all? very solid game gl at the tables
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Forum Deepy anyone?:
    In Response to Re: Forum Deepy anyone? : defo agree with this, well the first part :o) trying to give more coverage so we get more runners next time, the infamous squawky popped by in the end i nearly asked him to finish it of lol
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    You have done a great job YG well done.
  • edited September 2010
    Well done debdobs and young gun!
    Ul solak.
    Noticed it was all forum users in this tonight, maybe if the name was changed non forum users may join too?
  • edited September 2010
    probably will Madmoo think thats a good idea, cheers squawky im just a pretender and as not many in the field i thought may make people more aware for next time but well see......
  • edited September 2010
    Nice 1 Debdobs for winning & to YG for the cash and the updates.  If anyone cares to advertise these a bit more we may get more runners.
  • edited September 2010
    yeah i agree mate, ul there solack your a hard man to play against sometimes :P

another one friday? im not about tonight or tomorrow well not long enough for tourneys but great tourney