You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

NLHE tournament today @ 3pm - REGISTER NOW!

edited September 2010 in Poker Chat
My Ace-Barry impression !!....... ;)

........200 quid guarantee, but after a forum post on Monday, we got 68 runners for a £340 Prizepool!

It dipped slightly to £255 yest, I wasn't online to play it.....

So again, if you're online this afternoon, it's only a fiver, and WILL MAKE AT LEAST £250 (top prize of about 100 quid, a kool bankroll-booster!) !!!!!!

GET IN IT EARLY IF YOU PLAN TO PLAY IT PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

T/Y  ! G-LUK !!

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Pretty disappointed, and realllyyyyyyyyyyy surprised with the turnout today !

ONLY 40 runners.........

What was monday? a fluke???? 

I aint gonna lie, there are some auwful, rly rly rlyyyyyyyyyy auwful players in this tournament. But, no matter how good/bad you are, you always have a punchers chance in a poker tournament - so register! lol

There are also some less-well know players (to me anyway) who emerge from this tourny.

The last one I spotted was JohnConnor, who has gone on to prove me right, making good money, and will go ALOT further....

The guy who won todays game, I believe will also go on to be really really good, he was an absolute nightmare !!!!
    (quietman too)

Anyway, tell yer mates in ur regular games, and get a bigger turnout on friday!!!

MELfeaAYR800001£80 + 20 League Pointslarry195902£50 + 16 League PointsDOHHHHHHH03£30 + 12 League PointsFINS04£22 + 8 League Pointssy46605£18 + 4 League Pointsrob1234506 Quietman07 jeff5908 BIGBOY46809 corbett04010

• edited September 2010
    dohh
    i missed this tourny by 25 secs was well mad with myself is it not on tomorrow???? day off so will be on the tables all day
  • edited September 2010

Ahhh yeh it's on tomorrow, but I'm not in it, so I aint bothered if it gets 1 or 101. lol

Obv hope it does well, but more so on Friday !!!

68 on Monday !! COME BACK !!!!
  • edited September 2010
    TBH I played it Monday but aint gonna play it everyday, same as you aren't goig to, so there will be good and bad days when talking field sizes. Hope it continues to get runners obviously but I don't think your going to get 60+ sized fields everyday.
  • edited September 2010
    Yeah as long as it continues to hit its guarantee be happy cos then Sky will have no reason to reduce it!
  • edited September 2010