You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FREEROLLS FOR NEW PLAYERS

SKY POKER I RECENTLY JOINED YOUR SITE AND I WAS LOOKING FOR FREEROLLS FOR NEW PLAYERS 'AS MANY POKER SITES HAVE THEM' I DID NOT FIND ANY ON SKY POKER.  I THINK IT WOULD BE A VERY GOOD IDEA IF YOU ADDED 'AS A SUGGESTION' 2 FREEROLL'S £100.00 WHEN YOU JOIN SO THAT IT GIVES THE NEW PLAYERS SOMETHNG TOO PLAY FOR AND IT IS A NICE SUGGESION WELCOMING NEW PLAYERS.  I ALSO FEEL IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TOO HAVE 1P/2P TABLES FOR ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS AS I HAVE NOTICED YOU START AT 2P/4P ALSO NEW PLAYERS LIKE MYSELF ONLY ON A LIMITED BUDGET 'AS I AM REGISTARD DISABLED' AND IT WOULD BE NICE FOR YOU TOO COME UP WITH SOME TOURNEYS THAT DO NOT COST THE EARTH. I DO FIND THAT THIS SITE IS FOR MIDDLE TOO UPPER CLASS PEOPLE WITH A DECENT BANKROLL IT DOES NOT CATER FOR THE LOWER END LIKE MYSELF.  PLEASE CONSIDER THE LESS WEALTHY AND TRY TOO ADD MORE GAMES FOR THE LOWER PAID.  I WAS LOOKING AT THE MAIN EVENING EVENTS THAT YOU TELEVISE AND I WOULD LOVE TO PLAY BUT THE PRICE WHAT YOU ASK IS WAY ABOVE WHAT I CAN AFFORD. SURLEY WE ALL SHOULD BE ABLE TOO HAVE A GO AT A BIG WIN AFTER ALL SKY MAKES THOUSANDS OF POUNDS EVERY DAY.  PLEASE THINK OF THE LESS WEALTHY AND GIVE US A TELEVISED TOURNEY WITH NOT BIG ENTRY FEES.

Comments

• edited September 2010
    can't even fluppin read that mate, flop sake!
  • edited September 2010
    you get 500 poker points when you register so that you can register for free rolls there is one at 12:30 one at 4 pm one at 7 pm one at 10:30pm and one at 1 am they are between 10 and 20 poker points to register and 2p/4p are the tables suited for players with low bank rolls or just starting out and if your on the right table can easily leave with a nice amount..... as to the tv main events £22 and £33 is not really much in relation to other sites televised main events which can cost 10 times more than that.