You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

what about micro man!!

i was looking at the sky poker league the other day and checked out my points i was stunned.....  or not that i was so low. but then i would be why? because im a micro man only having a bankroll of about £35 i play micro games so the points i get cant compete with the bigger bankroll boys and that sort of gets right up my nose the old saying money to money springs to mind,also working 3 shift and having a family i cant play as much as some im sure theres 1000s like me so i say how about some thing fo the MICRO MEN!!!!  eg... a 10 week league with games tobe held at a day on the weekend buy in how about £1.50 plus rake with £1 going to the nights game and 50p into a side pot which will build up to the end of the league where the top six in the league have a play off for the pot been split into 2 prizes. just an idea what do people think?

Comments

• edited September 2010
    In Response to what about micro man!!:
    i was looking at the sky poker league the other day and checked out my points i was stunned.....  or not that i was so low. but then i would be why? because im a micro man only having a bankroll of about £35 i play micro games so the points i get cant compete with the bigger bankroll boys and that sort of gets right up my nose the old saying money to money springs to mind,also working 3 shift and having a family i cant play as much as some im sure theres 1000s like me so i say how about some thing fo the MICRO MEN!!!!  eg... a 10 week league with games tobe held at a day on the weekend buy in how about £1.50 plus rake with £1 going to the nights game and 50p into a side pot which will build up to the end of the league where the top six in the league have a play off for the pot been split into 2 prizes. just an idea what do people think?
    Posted by shibbytime
    well ok then not 1000s of us by the look of things just 2 lol!