You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

JUST PLAYED ON A FINAL TABLE WERE SOME DESPERADO NEVER PLAYED A HAND

edited September 2010 in Poker Chat
AND CASHED ABOVE ME THEY WANT TO CHANGE THE RULES ON DESPERADOS SITTING DOING NOTHING,AS USUAL I CRASHED OUT BUMPING INTO A MONSTER ON THE BIG BLIND, MY LUCK ON SKY IS SHOCKING

Comments

• edited September 2010
    In Response to JUST PLAYED ON A FINAL TABLE WERE SOME DESPERADO NEVER PLAYED A HAND:
    AND CASHED ABOVE ME THEY WANT TO CHANGE THE RULES ON DESPERADOS SITTING DOING NOTHING,AS USUAL I CRASHED OUT BUMPING INTO A MONSTER ON THE BIG BLIND, MY LUCK ON SKY IS SHOCKING
    Posted by wingwizard
    why?  does anyone tell you how to play,,, its their money they can play how they like. maybe they were card dead, maybe they wanted to ladder, maybe they had disconnected.

as for running into a monster on bb, it happens, i guess the bb has never to get a decent hand
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: JUST PLAYED ON A FINAL TABLE WERE SOME DESPERADO NEVER PLAYED A HAND:
    In Response to Re: JUST PLAYED ON A FINAL TABLE WERE SOME DESPERADO NEVER PLAYED A HAND : +1 I love drunk doh :) sooo understandable.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    +2!

Was just thinking the same that he had to be bladered while posting it!

Just wait until the Ryder cup is on!!! He will be a rambling mess by dinner time each day :)
  • edited September 2010
    hahahaahhaha black fish
  • edited September 2010
    Hi all

Sorry, but I have deletd a post for being offensive, could the person that has replied to that post please edit.

Thank you for your understanding

Sky Mod
  • edited September 2010
    So can't the mods remove a post that someone had replied to??

Weird!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to JUST PLAYED ON A FINAL TABLE WERE SOME DESPERADO NEVER PLAYED A HAND:
    Posted by wingewizard

It's a software glitch. Once you've stopped moaning about bad luck, bad players and SKY in general, you'll automatically be dealt decent cards and you luck will change.

Unfortunately, the software can't do anything about your ability to play them.... 

Mac
  • edited September 2010
    I forgot I'd posted that....

IT's MY ACCENT !!!!
  • edited September 2010
     looooooooooooooool
  • edited September 2010
    Posted by wingwizard
    dear me you must be the unluckiest player on the planet,every thread is about how you got a bad beat.
    and why do you want to change the rules of poker to suit your style of play?
    i think one of the best aspects of the game is trying to adapt to a certain type of player and coming up with a solution to his style of play.

i.e if he was so passive he would not play a hand why not just raise his bb & sb?

gl at the tables,dave
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: JUST PLAYED ON A FINAL TABLE WERE SOME DESPERADO NEVER PLAYED A HAND:
    In Response to JUST PLAYED ON A FINAL TABLE WERE SOME DESPERADO NEVER PLAYED A HAND : dear me you must be the unluckiest player on the planet,every thread is about how you got a bad beat. and why do you want to change the rules of poker to suit your style of play? i think one of the best aspects of the game is trying to adapt to a certain type of player and coming up with a solution to his style of play. i.e if he was so passive he would not play a hand why not just raise his bb & sb? gl at the tables,dave
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    its been a mad weekend and week dave im sure you have had them ?,i cant believe the response my post has had everyone working for sky,its the same suspects , i take it ,thanks for the advice i cud not side bet 5 players blinds were massive, fold or all in stage i cud have folded i suppose g,l il be after you shortly night
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: JUST PLAYED ON A FINAL TABLE WERE SOME DESPERADO NEVER PLAYED A HAND : +1 I love drunk doh :) sooo understandable.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    im sure i told you to get a life, i hope we play soon at poker it will fun gl
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: JUST PLAYED ON A FINAL TABLE WERE SOME DESPERADO NEVER PLAYED A HAND : +2! Was just thinking the same that he had to be bladered while posting it! Just wait until the Ryder cup is on!!! He will be a rambling mess by dinner time each day :)
    Posted by donkeyplop[     

alrite dopey  gl at the tables
  • edited September 2010
    Hi all Sorry, but I have deletd a post for being offensive, could the person that has replied to that post please edit. Thank you for your understanding Sky Mod
    Posted by Sky_Mod4
    how do you get hold of the sky mod
  • edited September 2010
    Very carefully,and wear rubber gloves.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: JUST PLAYED ON A FINAL TABLE WERE SOME DESPERADO NEVER PLAYED A HAND :
    In Response to Re: JUST PLAYED ON A FINAL TABLE WERE SOME DESPERADO NEVER PLAYED A HAND : +2! Was just thinking the same that he had to be bladered while posting it! Just wait until the Ryder cup is on!!! He will be a rambling mess by dinner time each day :) Posted by donkeyplop[                                                                           alrite dopey  gl at the tables
    Posted by wingwizard
    i was talking about dohhhhhh not you

PLONKER.
  • edited September 2010
    Ahhh this must be where I get all my luck from. I have a redic amount of luck I must have yours as well.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: JUST PLAYED ON A FINAL TABLE WERE SOME DESPERADO NEVER PLAYED A HAND : how do you get hold of the sky mod
    Posted by wingwizard
    Hi

How may I help

Sky Mod
  • edited September 2010

Wingewizard (miss spelt for humour purposes only)

Can I just say, what a pleasure it was to receive your pm, I haven’t laughed so much in ages. You do seem a bit highly strung, for a poker player anyway. It’s a shame you didn’t have the balls to reply on the forum, as you did with every one else. So I’ve taken this opportunity to post it for you, by the way loved that fact that you still managed to moan! As for you requesting I wonder off and die, I’ve obviously had to amend.  We wouldn’t like to upset anyone, would we.

“watch your mouth teapot im having a complete nitemare at the tables with crazy badbeats someone   hacked my laptop  at weekend and caused me murder, i dont know you from adam and you giving me abus,e do me a favor  ………. and die, i cry and winge as much as i want, you work for sky i pressume anyway gl at the tables cant wait to have you at my table”

That said would just like to make a few things clear for you.

My initial post was meant as a light hearted joke with a bit of scouse sarcasm, because, as far as I’m aware there is no such glitch that affects the way players receive or are dealt cards. It’s just a fictional scenario.

The post was certainly not meant to be seen as abusive or meant to give abuse, unlike your pm which can be and was.

I’m not employed by SKY as you suggest, but am employed. Unlike you I assume, as New Brighton fair should be if it’s not already, closing down for the winter. (joke, in case you didn’t suss that one out)

Anyway, I’ve been on Sky for quite a while now, although I don’t post that much I do spend a lot of time reading through the forum. Every now and then I see players passing through, who feel that the world is against them. It’s often down to variance or downswings with a bit plain old tilt thrown in. Well fella, it happens to us all. But thankfully we don’t all drag the forum down by posting about it.

On a final note, feel free to join me at the tables, judging by your luck, I’ll probably do well out of it. Sorry, another joke, I know I shouldn’t. I do tend to multi table, so don’t be offended if I don’t give any chat.

Good luck at the tables, and for god sake chill out.

Mac

• edited September 2010
    Wingwizard is a troll who should be ignored.

I have also received PM's from him.

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: JUST PLAYED ON A FINAL TABLE WERE SOME DESPERADO NEVER PLAYED A HAND : its been a mad weekend and week dave im sure you have had them ?,i cant believe the response my post has had everyone working for sky,its the same suspects , i take it ,thanks for the advice i cud not side bet 5 players blinds were massive, fold or all in stage i cud have folded i suppose g,l il be after you shortly night
    Posted by wingwizard
    hi wizz,im sure it has been a mad weekend we all have them,i once had a downswing lasting a month where everything seemed to go against me.
    so what i did was take note of my hands and see now many times i lost whilst ahead and took a look at the odds of me losing those hands.after you study your hands for about a month you will notice that most 70%-30% senarios did in fact win almost 70% of the time.after a while you just have to accept the beats and get on with it,play a decent game and you will come out on top.(eventually).

ps i also was convinced that someone had hacked into my pc and thought they could see my hole cards because i was getting such bad beats from stupid calls,(mad i know!)thats when i decided to calm down and log hands.....
    gl,dave
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: JUST PLAYED ON A FINAL TABLE WERE SOME DESPERADO NEVER PLAYED A HAND : Hi How may I help Sky Mod
    Posted by Sky_Mod4
    i want to delete all my posts if possible can i do this iv upset the sky mafioso  help
  • edited September 2010
    i dont think there is any need to go out and delete them all.  Just put it down as a learning curve and start posting more constructive. :)
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: JUST PLAYED ON A FINAL TABLE WERE SOME DESPERADO NEVER PLAYED A HAND : i want to delete all my posts if possible can i do this iv upset the sky mafioso  help
    Posted by wingwizard
    Hi

Unfortunately, you cannot delete the original posts, the mods have to do that, however, I am not sure its necessary, we all go through varience, dont worry about it :)