You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

i seem to have wound a few people up

edited September 2010 in Poker Chat
Hello to the sky forum. I had a major downturn from the poker gods and had a big winge about it on the forum ,judging by the replies i have struck a cord deep in the poker community. My intention was not to offend hiss off or even engadge in a conversation so if offened get a life is my shout,lol. I did suffer from some sort of hacking,bug over the weekend and it was not poker related as far as i know?It just so happened i got turned over in most of my big showdowns during this period .           ps can anyone help me out how do i delete this nonsense of the forum help

Comments

• edited September 2010
    You have not "Offended" anyone, there is luck in poker, so there will always be good luck and bad luck, EVERYONE experiences it, just not everyone floods the forum with stories of their bad luck.

Poker players hate bad beat stories, we have enough of our own to worry about other peoples, so just leave the bad beats to yourself and join in with some of the discussions on here and you will be fine.

Gl
  • edited September 2010
    if you got banned then all your posts will be deleted,so you will have to carry on upsetting people and try to upset the mods for you to get banned...thats the only thing i can think of
  • edited September 2010
    av a glass of red wine and relax!!!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: i seem to have wound a few people up:
    av a glass of red wine and relax!!!
    Posted by pod1
    one glass ?

you've changed....
  • edited September 2010
    You have not "Offended" anyone, there is luck in poker, so there will always be good luck and bad luck, EVERYONE experiences it, just not everyone floods the forum with stories of their bad luck. Poker players hate bad beat stories, we have enough of our own to worry about other peoples, so just leave the bad beats to yourself and join in with some of the discussions on here and you will be fine. Gl
    Posted by FlashFlush
    this

if you hvae to vent your bad beat stories then use the 'area 51' section of the forum!

good luck
  • edited September 2010
    long time no see annie, hope you well. one glass then another and another..........
  • edited September 2010
    You have not "Offended" anyone, there is luck in poker, so there will always be good luck and bad luck, EVERYONE experiences it, just not everyone floods the forum with stories of their bad luck. Poker players hate bad beat stories, we have enough of our own to worry about other peoples, so just leave the bad beats to yourself and join in with some of the discussions on here and you will be fine. Gl
    Posted by FlashFlush
    A BIG + 1

from

Mac

edit: Until i read this pm anyway

"how can i help you  ? wat do you want, fcuk off teapot we clea,r il have a winge as often as i fcuking want gl at the tables now fcuk and get a life"

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: i seem to have wound a few people up : A BIG + 1 from Mac edit: Until i read this pm anyway "how can i help you  ? wat do you want, fcuk off teapot we clea,r il have a winge as often as i fcuking want gl at the tables now fcuk and get a life"
    Posted by Macacan
    No other option but pass the crettin to the mods, oh well
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to i seem to have wound a few people up:
    Hello to the sky forum. I had a major downturn from the poker gods and had a big winge about it on the forum ,judging by the replies i have struck a cord deep in the poker community. My intention was not to offend hiss off or even engadge in a conversation so if offened get a life is my shout,lol. I did suffer from some sort of hacking,bug over the weekend and it was not poker related as far as i know?It just so happened i got turned over in most of my big showdowns during this period .           ps can anyone help me out how do i delete this nonsense of the forum help
    Posted by wingwizard
    Really hadnt noticed !!!! looool
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to i seem to have wound a few people up:
    Posted by wingwizard
    Cant disagree with a lot of what you say m8. Main thing is that people have taken the time to read your posts, thus you have got a response. You will always get good advice on the forum for most things poker (and non-poker related in the shed.)

However, if you are looking to wind people up, I am not sure who could best advise you on here..............

Good Luck m8.