You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Very Disapointing Freeroll

edited October 2010 in Sky Poker Tournaments
its called a free roll because it is free to enter, if your stupid enough to pay money into it then thats your problem, the first place on a £100 freeroll is around £22 thats brilliant considering its free to enter. just play it as a freeroll and dont rebuy, play your best poker and you might make some FREE money

Comments

• edited October 2010
    For the Freerolls you are able to rebuy for 50p if you go out within the first hour. Personally I think that this should be added to the prize money straight away if it really is a freeroll. However, even if that is not done, it should definitely be added once the amount of rebuys exceeds the total buy-in amount, which it is not. I played in a freeroll where i calculated based on number of extra total chips that the amount of re-buys was well over the guaranteed amount, yet the prize pool did not increase at all. Calling this a freeroll is a joke to be frank. They should not make anything off them, all rebuys should be added to the prize pool. It basically makes poker points and the reward system non-existent.
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Very Disapointing Freeroll:
    its called a free roll because it is free to enter, if your stupid enough to pay money into it then thats your problem, the first place on a £100 freeroll is around £22 thats brilliant considering its free to enter. just play it as a freeroll and dont rebuy, play your best poker and you might make some FREE money
    Posted by rocky95
    Its not brilliant, all sites do freerolls, most are much better than this and actually FREE. The point is not that I'm paying money, if other people are getting more chips for money this is reducing your chances of winning and making it not a freeroll. Do you work for sky or something?