You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Charity Poker Tournament this Sat

edited October 2010 in Poker Chat

Edit - Sky Rich -

Hi Guys,

Unfortunately i have had to remove the content from this thread as we can't allow charity threads/ direct links to donation pages. Although i'm certain this is all completely above board and an extremely worthwhile cause we have to stick to the rules.

Sorry if i seem heavy handed here but please feel free to PM the details to your friends.

Thanks for your understanding.

Rich

Comments

• edited September 2010
    just registered wayne, i should get there for around 10.30...

really looking forward to this...it should be a good day out!

can any other local folk come along to the mighty fax this saturday?

xx
  • edited September 2010
    If i was not busy on Saturday i would have certainly made the jaunt up to the Fax especially as the event is for Cancer Research.

Hope the tourney goes well for you!.......... :-)
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Charity Poker Tournament this Sat:
    just registered wayne, i should get there for around 10.30... really looking forward to this...it should be a good day out! can any other local folk come along to the mighty fax this saturday? xx
    Posted by TRIP5
    Yes bring as many as u can please we have adverts in local press tonight for it
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Charity Poker Tournament this Sat:
    If i was not busy on Saturday i would have certainly made the jaunt up to the Fax especially as the event is for Cancer Research. Hope the tourney goes well for you!.......... :-)
    Posted by OnlyOneCT
    Thanks for that dont forget u can still donate str8 to CRUK via the link above.
  • edited October 2010

See you there, & I hope as many of you as possible support this worthy cause.

Poker is full of bad-beat tellers & whingers, but every single one of us who are able to play poker are lucky, & it behoves us never to forget that.

The cause on Saturday is Cancer, and that IS a bad-beat. Sadly, & I have to say it, one day, it may be you, or someone you love.

I had planned to drive up today, from London, but I'm a tad under the weather after a testing week, so I'm gonna drive up in the morning. I will be popping into Sky Poker's Leeds Head Office en route, to pick up some freebies, nothing much, but every little helps.

See you tomorrow, as many of you as possible. A little bit of inconvenience never killled anyone, but Cancer is a killer. Make the effort, please.  

• edited October 2010

Oh, & a big up to Wayne, for organising & hosting this.
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Charity Poker Tournament this Sat:
    Edit - Sky Rich -     Hi Guys,   Unfortunately i have had to remove the content from this thread as we can't allow charity threads/ direct links to donation pages. Although i'm certain this is all completely above board and an extremely worthwhile cause we have to stick to the rules.   Sorry if i seem heavy handed here but please feel free to PM the details to your friends.   Thanks for your understanding.   Rich
    Posted by waynecure
    HUMBUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited October 2010
    can you repost without the just giving and venue links as i think that may have been the problem...

worth a go imo

x
  • edited October 2010
    Just done it trips, maybe we can say PM trips or myself for details