You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SKY POKER DON'T YOU THINK ITS ABOUT TIME YOU CHANGED OR UPDATED THE AVATARS.  THEY HAVE NOT CHANGED SINCE YOU BEGAN SKY POKER.  PLEASE CAN YOU THINK ABOUT LETTING PLAYERS UPLOAD THEIR OWN AVATARS OR IF NOT IT WOULD BE FUN TOO HAVE SOMETHING LIKE CARTOON CHARACTORS WHO ACT TOO WHAT YOUR HAND DOES.  FOR INSTANCE IF YOU WIN A HAND THE AVATAR CLAPS IF YOU LOSE A HAND THE AVATAR BOO'S 'IT WOULD ENHANCE THE GAME AND FUN OF PLAYING.  I HOPE YOU THINK ABOUT THE ABOVE AS ITS ABOUT TIME THIS CHANGED.

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Why has this gone area 51, im gonna link it
  • edited September 2010
    cbeebies have a website......
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: AVATARS:
    Why has this gone area 51, im gonna link it
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    It was in Area 51 because that's where he posted it, and I moved it from Area 51 to this forum at about 7.30 this morning, about two and a half hours before your post when it wasn't in Area 51! :)
    I also moved his Freerolls threads at the same time (one to GPC, one to this forum).

• edited September 2010
    If you like all the clapping and whooping avatars just play on pkr.

I do agree that the avatars could be updated or the option to use our own ones.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: AVATARS:
    In Response to Re: AVATARS : It was in Area 51 because that's where he posted it, and I moved it from Area 51 to this forum at about 7.30 this morning, about two and a half hours before your post when it wasn't in Area 51! :) I also moved his Freerolls threads at the same time (one to GPC, one to this forum).
    Posted by Sky_Mod7

lol sorry mod7 am i bad! other person who commented i dont think it would be like pkr as that site is ridiculous but i dont care whether they clap or stare tbh i was just on about the avatar side
  • edited October 2010

Does it really matter if it claps or boos????? You should rename this thread to how to waste skys time??
    Turn your avatars off simples!! Do u want it so u can buy everyone fake drinks at the table aswell for real money???
    lol
    And whats with the capitals and bright colours???

• edited October 2010
    You could have them being physically (or is that virtually?) sick after having their aces cracked by 64 offsuit, then brawling with the avatar of the winner, before being asked to retake their seat or face expulsion by an avatar of Tikay or LM.

Actually, that might catch on to the point of getting it's own series.