You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

What to do?

edited October 2010 in The Football Corner
Right then my fellow betting peeps.

I've got a free £5 bet to use & I've found a couple of options that might just be worth a go but I thought I'd gage some opinion first.

It's for a single bet only so I can't use it in any of my usual acca's, however you can use it on Sky's special acca's.

As it's not my money I'm looking to take a risk that at least has a chance of coming in so I've got 3 options that I think might be worth a shot.

Super 6 special acca:

Birmingham to beat Everton (H)
Stoke to beat Blackburn (H)
Manyoo to beat Sunderland (A)
Spurs to beat Villa (H)
West Brom to beat Bolton (H)
West Ham to beat Fulham (H)

They're offering a massive 100/1 on these so potentially that's £500 for nothing but I have one or two reservations about a couple of them. Birmingham have only beaten Everton once in the league in the last 12 meetings (although they did beat them at Goodison in the FA Cup last year). Having said that Everton are poor at the moment.
Spurs haven't beaten Villa in the league at White Hart Lane since 2005. In the 5 meetings there since they've drawn 4 & Villa have won 1.
West Brom & Bolton is another tough one to call as well. In the last 5 meetings (home & away) 4 of them have been draws with one Bolton victory. Having said that though West Brom have won their last 2 games so might be worth a shot at the Hawthorns?
I ain't too bothered about the Stoke, Manyoo & West Ham games as recent history is definitely with these sides in these fixtures.

The other options I've found are a couple of scorecasts:

Obinna 1st goal & West Ham win 2-0 @ 45/1
Piquionne 1st goal & West Ham win 2-0 @ 45/1

We've picked up of late & have a really good record against Fulham home & away & I just fancy us to get the points tomorrow. It also helps that both Zamora & Dembele are out for Fulham as well.

If there's anything else that you've found then let me know. I'll gather the results of the poll around lunchtime tomorrow & shove my fiver on that.

EDIT - I messed up the poll option so only have 2 choices on there & I've no idea how to change that! 
The 2 other options that should be on there are:

Piquionne & 2-0 - 45/1 shot
Other (please specify)

Cheers

Jay