You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

WHO REMEMBERS?

edited October 2010 in Poker Chat
I remember the oynutter deep stack--great fun it was too!

Comments

• edited October 2010

Their favourite sweetie bars

• edited October 2010
    mickjenn was the first one i think, and i won it. ahhhhh them were the days lol
  • edited October 2010
    I'd like to see this tourney revived as well, it always attracted a decent number of runners.
    The number of entries dropped like a stone when Skypoker dopped the 'your name' bit and it became just another tourney. I think most  if not all players played for the prestige of having a tournament named after them.
    I think I won this tourney three times so I really would like to see it return (me being selfish).

If it is revived I think the first one has to be called The Quietman Deepstack seeing as it was me who won the last one (me being very selfish now). 
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: WHO REMEMBERS?:
    I'd like to see this tourney revived as well, it always attracted a decent number of runners. The number of entries dropped like a stone when Skypoker dopped the 'your name' bit and it became just another tourney. I think most  if not all players played for the prestige of having a tournament named after them. I think I won this tourney three times so I really would like to see it return (me being selfish). If it is revived I think the first one has to be called The Quietman Deepstack seeing as it was me who won the last one (me being very selfish now). 
    Posted by Quietman
    +1
  • edited October 2010
    I like this idea dont remember it but would certainly play , that said i play snooker mondays but if was a time im available :o)
  • edited October 2010
    i remember spangles!
  • edited October 2010
    i remember spangles!
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    mmmmmmmmmmm.... i used to love the old english ones
  • edited October 2010
    Could we please stay on the..............

TOPIC   ;o)
  • edited October 2010

............TEXAN BARS.......
  • edited October 2010
    MARATHONS FTW

CLOSELY FOLLOWED BY OPAL FRUITS AND OIL OF ULAY OBV...

X
  • edited October 2010
    WISH I HADNT OF STARTED THIS THREAD NOW ;O(
  • edited October 2010
    I'd like to see this tourney revived as well, it always attracted a decent number of runners. The number of entries dropped like a stone when Skypoker dopped the 'your name' bit and it became just another tourney. I think most  if not all players played for the prestige of having a tournament named after them. I think I won this tourney three times so I really would like to see it return (me being selfish). If it is revived I think the first one has to be called The Quietman Deepstack seeing as it was me who won the last one (me being very selfish now). 
    Posted by Quietman

i agree with the tourny comeing back as its a great thing to have your name posted up on the tourny entries list would be very proud

but i think the winner should pick the type of tourny

i would pick bounty hunter

others nay pick rebuy/deepstack/speed/our what ever they want

this would make it an exciting tourny to win

entry should reflect what tourny type the winner picks

i think working on £20 is good

any one agree
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: WHO REMEMBERS? :   i agree with the tourny comeing back as its a great thing to have your name posted up on the tourny entries list would be very proud but i think the winner should pick the type of tourny i would pick bounty hunter others nay pick rebuy/deepstack/speed/our what ever they want this would make it an exciting tourny to win entry should reflect what tourny type the winner picks i think working on £20 is good any one agree
    Posted by sara36dd08
    you got way too much money sara