You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Can people stop being rude please?

2»

Comments

• edited October 2010
    Some rude people are helpful and informative--- I dished out a beat today, and then found out loads of stuff my Mum had been up to, and I thought she was past it---- very reassuring
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Can people stop being rude please?:
    Some rude people are helpful and informative--- I dished out a beat today, and then found out loads of stuff my Mum had been up to, and I thought she was past it---- very reassuring
    Posted by oynutter
    your mum ain`t past it - sell buy date maybe - lol
  • edited October 2010
    aye-- evidently so my good man, but I thought male chickens were only kept for breeding and getting the females broody?
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Can people stop being rude please?:
    Posted by oynutter

lol nutter thats funny!

As for why people do it i assume its people who cant afford to lose, no matter how little your playing theres probably someone who will say something when they lose and thats why imo or even bad loser but im a bad loser and i dont abuse people just say nh gg even if bad beat.

You will find the higher up you go the less it becomes, also last time i got abused was in a 2p/4p omaha game couple of months back one of the other people on the table said that im a reg to leave it.... now thats respect :o)

Only thing you can do is report them, personally dont see point in turning chat off because there are plenty of people out there nice to talk to on here and i agree its no worse then other sites

regards & good luck
    John
  • edited October 2010
    I have to laugh and can only hope that the post and all responses are a joke!

If someone nerd playing at being a keyboard gangster offends you that much then I suggest that it's YOU who gets a life.

Fair enough if someone abuses you ni the street then your well within your rights to serve him up but fretting about some shirt lifter harassing you in a chat box is frankly pathetic.

• edited October 2010
    Hey all

If anyone suffers abuse at the tables, as already said in this thread, please report it to Customer Care, it may help if you give them the table ID,  you can find this at the top of the table, directly below the blue IE band, they should have copies of all the chat.

Many Thanks

Sky Mod