You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ha ha ha ha fecking ha

edited October 2010 in Area 51
please dont any body tell me this site is random it is just not true 

and it aint bad beats ....its the same as every other site going ....it will give winning hands to big pots ..full stop...fecking random my r ssss.........i got KQ OFF SUIT  my oppo has got KJ OFF SUIT   ok here is flop 5c 9h Qd   ok i am all in top pair with k KICKCER  there are only 2 cards in the pack that can help him win the hand .............. now bearing in mind i am short stacked and he has big stack .....................yes u guessed ...river J  turn J .....WELL WELL FECKING WELL ... surprise surprise ...this aint just bad luck .. i have just got to final table of 769 players ... THESE ARE NOT TRUE CARDS THEY JUST MAKE THE GAMES GO QUICKER ..............any pros out there tell me i played my hand bad and i wont believe you .......fecking fixed full stop 

Comments

• edited October 2010
    please dont any body tell me this site is random it is just not true 

and it aint bad beats ....its the same as every other site going ....it will give winning hands to big pots ..full stop...fecking random my r ssss.........i got KQ OFF SUIT  my oppo has got KJ OFF SUIT   ok here is flop 5c 9h Qd   ok i am all in top pair with k KICKCER  there are only 2 cards in the pack that can help him win the hand .............. now bearing in mind i am short stacked and he has big stack .....................yes u guessed ...river J  turn J .....WELL WELL FECKING WELL ... surprise surprise ...this aint just bad luck .. i have just got to final table of 769 players ... THESE ARE NOT TRUE CARDS THEY JUST MAKE THE GAMES GO QUICKER ..............any pros out there tell me i played my hand bad and i wont believe you .......fecking fixed full stop