You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

freerolls

edited October 2010 in Poker Chat
i registered yesterday and can't play any freerolls as i don't have any 'points'.
when registering it said i would get 500 points so i could play the freerolls???

Comments

• edited October 2010
    In Response to freerolls:
    i registered yesterday and can't play any freerolls as i don't have any 'points'. when registering it said i would get 500 points so i could play the freerolls???
    Posted by pinktink1
    Hi

Click on "My Account" top left of the page, you can check to see if you have got any points, if not, post again on the forum.
  • edited October 2010

i am a new player as well and i was told that i would get 500 free poker points and it has been a month now and still not poker points.  WHAT IS GOING ON SKY POKER!!! I WANT MY 500 FREE POKER POINTS

• edited October 2010
    Hi,
    I checked my account and i still haven't got the free 500 points.
  • edited October 2010
    I think it's an administrative error, since they changed the league--- get on to customer care through live chat link--they should sort it for you
  • edited October 2010
    Hi,
       Thanks Oynutter.
               I went onto 'help and support'  clicked 'live chat' and a very nice person
    called Ashley sorted it out within a few minutes points were added.
    You should try this vegas4ever see if it works for you too.
  • edited October 2010

i posted above that i was a new player as well and did not receive my 500 poker points and my free £5.00

i emailed sky poker yesterday and informed them on the above and they appoligised and said that there were some issues with the bonus 'believe them or not' and they issued me with the above by the end of the day so now i have my 500 poker points and my free fiver...  SO DO AS I DID CONTACT THEM DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT GOOD LUCK!!!!

• edited October 2010

THANKS FOR ADVISE I DID AND IT WORKED GOOD LUCK AT THE POKER TABLES AND BEST OF LUCK AT FREEROLES HUN